News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

What Was The Most Embarrassing Or Funniest Thing That Happened At Church?

Started by Mrs. Yosemite, May 09, 2008, 09:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amanda18

So heres what happend to me,
I had surgery that morning and I was overly drugged and still loopy from anistishia stuff.. It was out patient surgery and I was like I want to go to church..
So I did... Slept through most of the service.. confessed tot he pastor after words that I slept through the service.. tried to walk around and passed out in an old mans arms.. then they made me sit and all I wanted was my coat and all these people were like hovering over me.. I still can't live it down.. That I fell in an old mans arms...

And then another thing that happend.. my pastors wife is my best friend she took me in and took care of me cuz my parents couldant, so One day I was at church and She Got out of the bathroom and her skirt was tucked into her nylons, and I was like OMG, she was talking to people, being a good pastors wife,. and I gave her a backwards hug to cover her up. so none of the guys would see her, and I was like fix ur skirt.. and she just about died.. i'm not allowed to talk about it.. but I just did.. I love my pastors wife.

JUST DANCE!!