GP, Bring old posters back to heaven, drag 'em back to Sharing 497

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2014, 01:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Just the usual malarkey here....  Bitter cold is poopy. 

Keep praying for dad, he has so many problems and needs much help from the Lord.  As do we all.

Lynx

Bobby:  Surely you jest!  There is no security in ebay.  Some auctions end long before their scheduled time because someone sent the seller a private message, "Hey I'll buy it right now for this amount." 

And that's why some ebay items have a notice at the bottom, "I will not sell this item early, so don't bother asking."

Seth:  I thought the heat of summer would be more poopy... makes cow pies softer.  Bitter cold would make everything freeze, so if you did step in something you would just step on it and bounce off. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Work was so slow today. I cut out enough felt for 36 flowers I think. So I'll be breaking out the hot glue gun while we watch football this evening. Was bummed I missed the funeral today to sit at work doing nothing. Church tomorrow morning. I haven't been able to go for 2 weeks.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

I saw my Mom today too...and she keeps asking when Chel is gonna come visit and make her lasagna and cheesecake like she did for her birthday a few years ago.

Yesterday was her birthday and she was expecting you. :nono:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Happy Sunday everyone!

I look forward to Sunday because I can be around some normal people.  Much better than the grumps at work.  Grumpy is abnormal. And depressing. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I'm awake under protest! I was getting some rare GOOD sleep. I never sleep well anymore, always up every hour, bad dreams, or coughing and such...but I was sleeping soundly and for blissful HOURS without interruption. It was lovely...until the alarm starting going off. :smirk2:

Oh well...since my hours have been cut, I'm off again today which means ONE thing... AFTERNOON NAP!

Happy Sunday everyone!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Grumpy is normal. At least until noonish. Anyone who is cheerful before then should be drawn and quartered.
Slipped and slid part of the way to work this morning, before finding clear roads. But it hasn't got much if any above freezing and it has rained or sleeted all day. That coupled with Bro Wilson's mom's visitation led to church being cancelled tonight. As the scheduled speaker, I am thankful. My chest and throat feels like a plow is operating in it, and my voice, I fear, is preparing itself for an unscheduled vacation. In short- I feel cruddy. I hope it's not the beginnings of the bug that's been wandering around my area.:sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on January 12, 2015, 12:10:30 AM
Grumpy is normal. At least until noonish. Anyone who is cheerful before then should be drawn and quartered.

:stupid:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Assuredbyfaith

"Sometimes the proof that God exists is that lightning doesn't strike but quiet grace rains straight down.
Sometimes it's incomprehensible grace that shakes you awake."

"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music."
--Aldous Huxley

MsJennJenn, love these quotes....
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

I know every season has a purpose...God made them all! :) However, I'm tired of wet, cold...and even colder!!! 😞
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

MsJennJenn

Yes I do indeed love the quotes too. :)

Quote from: Assuredbyfaith on January 12, 2015, 04:47:14 PM
I know every season has a purpose...God made them all! :) However, I'm tired of wet, cold...and even colder!!! 😞

And yes. I loathe winter. I miss my 100 degrees. Living in Texas summer is the only season that is consistent. And consistent it preferred. 40 one day, and 70 the next isn't beneficial to anyone. :nono:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Where are you from?

Chseeads

Quote from: Lynx on January 10, 2015, 12:57:14 PM

Seth:  I thought the heat of summer would be more poopy... makes cow pies softer.  Bitter cold would make everything freeze, so if you did step in something you would just step on it and bounce off. 

Trip over it, more likely.

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on January 10, 2015, 10:45:37 PM
I haven't been able to go for 2 weeks.

Oh you poor thing.

Here, have some prune juice and an enema.

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Dad's cancer is all in one location, thank the Lord.  So he'll be starting radiation next week I guess.... Bunches of various appointments upcoming...ugh....  Don't know if they'll be doing anything else or not, find out about that in a few days.

Anyhow...keep him and us in your prayers still.

Thanks.

I'm eating a salad.

sunlight

Quote from: Chseeads on January 12, 2015, 06:36:45 PM
Dad's cancer is all in one location, thank the Lord.  So he'll be starting radiation next week I guess.... Bunches of various appointments upcoming...ugh....  Don't know if they'll be doing anything else or not, find out about that in a few days.

Thanks.

I'm eating a salad.

This is awesome news! Sorry for it happening in the first place, but yay that is was caught early enough that it's all in one area.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on January 12, 2015, 09:29:15 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on January 12, 2015, 06:36:45 PM

Thanks.

I'm eating a salad.

This is awesome news! Sorry for it happening in the first place, but yay that is was caught early enough that it's all in one area.
:stupid:

Lord, today was busy. Every senator and representative in the state was there, most of them brought 5 to 8 family members too. Since our Capitol was built in 1913 and basically was designed for an era in which a car was a luxury, we have major parking problems. To make matters worse, I still feel like my chest is being raked everytime I cough, which is a lot. Thank God for Nyquil..

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 12, 2015, 06:26:44 PM
Where are you from?

I claim the Northwest...so I  should be used to cold and wet. However, since living in the south where summer is 100-105 and winter is 32 or below; you really feel the cold!!!  When I was last in WA the people were complaining because 85-90 was too hot! I was like, " this is a cool spring day...what are you talking about"? LoL