News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

GP, Bring old posters back to heaven, drag 'em back to Sharing 497

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2014, 01:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Ashlee

Roscoe

Quote from: Ashlee on January 02, 2015, 12:51:21 PM
:hi:  Can't sleep so I'm on gp. lol
Try praying or reading the bible. Devil hates that- you'll be asleep in no time. :lol:
Morning all. I am awake- barely- and fixing to attack my Barney the purple dinosaur bathroom. God willing it'll be a nice calming blue by this evening....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Heather

When not at work I've been hibernating at my parents in my jammies watching football avoiding the plague. According to USA Today I live in the most diseased area of the US currently. The flu has been kicking everyone in the behind.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Bathroom is no longer Barney's paradise....and I really like the light blue color we chose. The work though- it bit.
Still have some clean up to do and we've got to get a new blue shower curtain since the one we had before the whole fiasco doesn't match.. If ya'll would do me a kindness- if you ever hear my wife's aunt mention "paint" call the police. Immediately, because a crime is about to occur. Maybe two, if my house is also mentioned, and the second crime will be a homicide. Incidentally, I will also be needing bail money and an attorney should that happen. :lol:
And in other sharing- I have several large hamburger patties made and placed in the oven, smothered in mushroom soup.The meat is incredibly lean- I made 'em on the large size because I don't care for quarter sized servings that usually result after they cook down. These suckers don't look to have cooked down at all. :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on January 03, 2015, 12:50:25 AM
And in other sharing- I have several large hamburger patties made and placed in the oven, smothered in mushroom soup.The meat is incredibly lean- I made 'em on the large size because I don't care for quarter sized servings that usually result after they cook down. These suckers don't look to have cooked down at all. :fork:
Soooooo, Bobby ole buddy... got any leftovers?  :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on January 03, 2015, 12:05:28 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 03, 2015, 12:50:25 AM
Soooooo, Bobby ole buddy... got any leftovers?  :teeth:
Weeellll....yes. Kinda. They is leftovers- but they is gonna be made into a sandwich I'm thinking. :teeth: But- if'n you should ever decide to wander westward and showed up here, I'd cook a new batch. And real garlic smashed taters. And cowboy beans. And other assorted goodies. :fork:

Lynx

Ever try loaded mashed potatoes?  Take all the stuff you would put on a loaded baked potato and put it in mashed potatoes.  Pretty good, especially if you start with a cream cheese flavor base.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Heather

Please be in prayer for the Manning family. Bro and Sis Manning were driving home last night and had a single vehicle accident on the road. He passed away at the scene and she later at the hospital. They were some of the sweetest saints of God you would ever meet. They have family in just about every local church and I'm friends with their granddaughters and nephews. The whole local church community is pretty tore up but taking comfort that today they are in heaven.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: HeatherB on January 04, 2015, 09:06:01 PM
Please be in prayer for the Manning family. Bro and Sis Manning were driving home last night and had a single vehicle accident on the road. He passed away at the scene and she later at the hospital. They were some of the sweetest saints of God you would ever meet. They have family in just about every local church and I'm friends with their granddaughters and nephews. The whole local church community is pretty tore up but taking comfort that today they are in heaven.
So sad..praying for the family.
in sharing- made it through another workday, went to church and heard a good message- was delighted to see a friend of mine and lou's show up and worship for the second consecutive service- believing in God that this is a part of our revival this year. :clap2:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

There was an accident here a few days ago, single car, killed 4 people in their 30s. Drinking and drugs were involved. All were high and drunk. SMH.

The driver was my friends niece's cousin by marriage. Two died at the accident and the other two in the hospital later. I think the funeral is today.

Why do people put their life (and others) in danger driving when they KNOW they have been drinking or high? So stupid. The one guy that is connected to my friends, he had once been very active in church...they said in his teens he was really involved.

So sad.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Meanwhile. I made a worm bed yesterday using online instructions on converting a tote into a worm bed. I'm using the pulp from the veggies I juice for worm food. I dreamed of them last night and I'm anxious to go out and check on them today.

My friends brought me some worms they dug up, and I also bought some red worms at WM last night.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on January 05, 2015, 03:23:25 PM
Meanwhile. I made a worm bed yesterday using online instructions on converting a tote into a worm bed. I'm using the pulp from the veggies I juice for worm food. I dreamed of them last night and I'm anxious to go out and check on them today.

My friends brought me some worms they dug up, and I also bought some red worms at WM last night.

For what exactly? lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Well, since I've been juicing, I have a lot of vegetable and fruit pulp left over, and it seems such a waste to throw away, so this way, I can feed it to the worms, they make nutrient rich soil for the plants and gardens that MawMaw has here AND the reproduce really fast so I have PLENTY of fishing worms as well...it's a win-win all around!

Roscoe

Wormy.  :P
One more day down. Nearly ready to take my last ham radio test, which will give me the highest ham license class there is, the Extra class. It'll be completion of a longheld personal goal and a new year's resolution. Then I can concentrate on learning morse code.  :thumbsup2:
Came home and found my new Glenn Kaiser cd made it in....old gospel songs redone in a Mississippi blues style. I am a fan. Wailing harmonicas and moaning guitars light me up. Lou was laughing at me making bread while grooving to the blues. If ya'll had saw me, I'd never have been able to live it down- but you didn't, so I shall groove on. :hypocrite:
Oh, and the wallpaper border I had ordered came in. Surprising to me, since I had bought it for the bathroom, it actually looked and matched better- absolutely perfectly- in the bedroom, and Lou decreed that it would go there. I'll have to shop for the bathroom again. :freaky2:

Lynx

*Isaac bounds away yelling "MelodyB has worms, MelodyB has worms!"

Okay, seriously... worm garden, good idea.  And not just good to have worms on hand for fishing. 
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

Robbie made me a can wall! It's awesome and uses space that would have been wasted. I love it!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: sunlight on January 06, 2015, 02:49:33 PM
Robbie made me a can wall! It's awesome and uses space that would have been wasted. I love it!

We need pictures of this. :demand:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy