News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

GP, Bring old posters back to heaven, drag 'em back to Sharing 497

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2014, 01:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on December 14, 2014, 01:45:53 AM
Like you sorta have teeth.
:pound: Ya noticed the falseness, if that's a word, slowed me down not one bit today... :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Not a bit.  Brandon the waiter finally just gave up and sat the mop bucket next to you.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on December 14, 2014, 01:48:51 AM
Not a bit.  Brandon the waiter finally just gave up and sat the mop bucket next to you.
Good thing too. I needed something to stand on to reach the bar, cause you sure wasn't helping a vertically challenged brotha out..

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

*Looks up at the thread title...

So if you quit coming around the forum, you ain't saved no more?  :o

Just kidding.  After so many SHARING threads it's hard to keep finding rhymes for "seven."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on December 14, 2014, 01:39:24 PM

Just kidding.  After so many SHARING threads it's hard to keep finding rhymes for "seven."
We don't believe in "once saved, always saved." :P  :hypocrite:

sunlight

:reallyevilgrin: Do you believe in once married always married?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on December 14, 2014, 11:50:55 PM
:reallyevilgrin: Do you believe in once married always married?
Yes. Even if it causes me to occasionally seek the corner of a rooftop, as opposed to my wide house. (Proverbs 21:9).  :hypocrite:
:couch: to hide from Lou

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi: Hard message last night. Really worried I had missed God until I saw a facebook post by one of our saints this morning. It really uplifted me to hear that I wasn't completely out of the will of God. Now, back to the grind.

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Hmmm. How'd I miss Duck lady's birfday? Happy birfday, ya old hen. Hope it's all it's quacked up to be,,,

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on December 15, 2014, 11:33:52 PM
Hmmm. How'd I miss Duck lady's birfday? Happy birfday, ya old hen. Hope it's all it's quacked up to be,,,

Because you're old and you forget things.

:hypocrite:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 16, 2014, 05:31:21 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 15, 2014, 11:33:52 PM

Because you're old and you forget things.

:hypocrite:
:pound: :pound: :pound: Meanie.
Got a much wanted call yesterday. I get to interview for the job I applied for and want so bad. Please, pray that they 1)let me have it and 2) let me take my salary. It'd be answers to prayer.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Thanks everyone. I had a great day yesterday and continuing to party today with dinner (that I don't have to cook :o ) with the parents.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Roscoe on December 14, 2014, 01:59:18 PM
Quote from: Lynx on December 14, 2014, 01:39:24 PM

We don't believe in "once saved, always saved." :P  :hypocrite:

We suggesting with the thread title that some that used to be regulars around here are backslid?
:o