Lynx hits some licks in his music mix, just to get his kicks, in SHARING 496

Started by Lynx, October 03, 2014, 11:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight

It stinks really bad. This is the third funeral in a months time... and someone stole my dog/he got out and got picked up and is gone. I'm ready for some good news.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Backseat Radio

:hi:

Had to figure out where the board got off to since the web address I'm used to doesn't work anymore.  :sadbounce:

Got the weekend off which doesn't happen often.  Tripped and fell at work Tuesday and bruised myself up pretty bad so hoping the weekend off will help speed the healing along.

Roscoe

Came home from grocery shopping, where I spent way too much money. I 've got two loaves of bread rising on the second rising now, and I cleaned on the ham shack again. Lou's mad because I didn't get the 3,000 kinds of fruits and other assorted things she wanted, but limited us to real food. I got some of the things she wished for, but the green bananas did NOT get bought.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I get a discount even and still can't afford much.

I got a job lead though...working overnights at a restaurant...if I get this new job (full time) then I can probably keep my Winn Dixie job for awhile. Work both till I get some money saved and maybe finally get a tiny bit ahead. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Roscoe

:stupid: Today is a blah day. I have no intentions of doing anything productive.

Chseeads

Eating a salad. 

My poor hacking father.....he sounds non-human....awfullest sounds you've ever heard.  Surely part of it is where he just stresses it himself because he can't spit right and is trying to do so...I don't know.  But it's horrible.  I feel sorry for him having to endure it.  Mom having to be stuck with it 24/7.  It's not constant, thank God, but it's frequent and ongoing....  I thank God for the stretches of relative peace in between. 

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Some days I just loathe life and everything in it.  :smirk2:

In other news I'm baking lemon bars.  :fork:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Eh, not as much nonsense as there used to be.  Someone oughta start something.  Been too quiet around here.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Mini finally admitted John Deere make the best tractors.

Seth's fowl have staged an intervention and scheduled him a date at a singles retreat in January.

Bobby has replanted stop-sticks in his yard, in case the media show up.

Jenn has been seen secretly shopping at Walgreens.

Isaac has finally realized he needs to introduce an old fried of his in Oklahoma to some of the single Ladies of Tennessee.

John :bustamove:

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on November 10, 2014, 12:23:50 PM
Mini finally admitted John Deere make the best tractors.

Seth's fowl have staged an intervention and scheduled him a date at a singles retreat in January.

Bobby has replanted stop-sticks in his yard, in case the media show up.

Jenn has been seen secretly shopping at Walgreens.

Isaac has finally realized he needs to introduce an old fried of his in Oklahoma to some of the single Ladies of Tennessee.

John :bustamove:
:pound: Nary a stop stick to be found. Welcome matts for *some* media, perhaps, but nary a stopstick.
And morning all. Back at work.

Newsman

See? None of the other allegations have been contested. Silence is consent!  :thumbsup2:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-