News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Lynx hits some licks in his music mix, just to get his kicks, in SHARING 496

Started by Lynx, October 03, 2014, 11:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Isaac do you have the album Love Alive by Walter Hawkins  and the Love Center Choir?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

Housesitting this weekend. Shelby is being a sassy pants already. Really should be doing homework/studying for finals.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on December 06, 2014, 05:35:41 AM
What's the job, Roscoe?  Security guard at the donut shop?
:pound: :pound: State Park Ranger at my beloved Petit Jean State Park.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

1 of 4 essays done. It was the wrong week to try to stop soda again. I caved and had a Dr Pepper this afternoon.

Chseeads

I almost did ask if it was something around Petit Jean, but donut shop sounded better.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Awesome church this morning!!! Brandon and I were talking after service and I can see and tell a difference. Granted he's not involved but he's hinting that he knows he's stubborn and can't do it all on his own. Bro Ketron told us to start dreaming of what we want to see and do in 2015. I'm believing that God will move and Brandon will be willing. I'm believing he will receive the Holy Ghost in 2015 [or before....just saying....]

Please be in prayer for me this week. Finals start tomorrow. Also our pastor slipped a disc in his back this week.

Lynx

Quote from: taco_harvell on December 05, 2014, 09:30:17 PM
Isaac do you have the album Love Alive by Walter Hawkins  and the Love Center Choir?
Yes I have Love Alive 1, 2, 3 and 5.  I had 4, but the sound engineering really stunk on it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Dad had his biopsy test tomorrow.  Tonight he has been in some kind of awful pain in his abdomen....he's always in pain somewhere, but this was different than usual.  It eased but still hurts if he moves or something.  He didn't want to go to the ER.

It's always something.  Lord help us.

Roscoe

:hi: Back at work. Looking forward to my upcoming time off, even if I probably will be working on the house projects during it.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

It's official!! I'm moving to a different dorm with my roommate from this past summer. We go tomorrow to fill out the paperwork to move early since the room we are moving into has been vacant. I'm so glad I won't have to pick up after anyone anymore! [Kayla is a public health major...so no worries about trash, etc]

MsJennJenn

I'm registered for the first spring semester at my new school. Basic Design & Color Theory! SO excited!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Hello!

I'm alive. Been pain free for nearly a week.

At work on break now. Using wifi cause my data is shot for this month. Gonna pay the bill tomorrow or Wednesday.

Pastor had back surgery and they removed three fragments of something off of his nerves, and he went home the next day. Saw on FB this morning that he was walking the beach today. God is goodn
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on December 08, 2014, 06:27:25 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 08, 2014, 03:54:50 PM
Quote from: mini on December 07, 2014, 07:23:58 PM
:ugly:

You've lost a few more teeth I see. You're looking more and more Arkansasian these days.

:hypocrite:

:P
:pound: :pound: :pound:
That's a stereotype that is WRONG. Arkansans, by and large, have a full set of teeth.  :hypocrite: Granted, it may take four people to get a full set, but they's there..

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

At the hospital all day for that test for dad.  Pray that it's not anything bad and that they can do something to help his constant pain that he's in. 

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 09, 2014, 12:08:37 AM
Yea way to make your case there officer....lol
I gave in to the temptation to tell truth. :sadbounce:
But there ARE Arkies with full sets of teeth. It's just that we have to buy 'em... :P

Cheesehead, I'm praying.

Newsman