News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Lynx hits some licks in his music mix, just to get his kicks, in SHARING 496

Started by Lynx, October 03, 2014, 11:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Good church this morning. I've felt off all day though. Now watching the Green Bay/New England game at my parents before I head back to campus. My roommate is back and she is weird.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Newsman

Roscoe

Lord. It's raining this morning, and the drive in was a nightmare. More traffic than I normally deal with- maybe I was a few minutes later than usual? Whatever. I would LOVE to have a job without this commute. Nearly five years of 120 mile a day fighting idiot drivers wears on ya...:lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Still playing catch up at work.  Days off are nice, but you have to pay for them.

Heather

I'm exhausted. My roommate left around midnight last night then woke me up coming back in around 430. Had to be up at 630 for work. Was very much looking forward to a nap between work and class but she has the tv absolutely blaring. I could hear it halfway down the hall. Ugh.

sunlight

I would like to try a job where I work with guys only... Instead of hormonal girls.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

sunlight

I don't hate mom, or ruby. Or Mel. Or heather. Or any of the girls on here. Or my sister. Or my other co workers.

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Quote from: sunlight on December 01, 2014, 08:38:08 PM
I would like to try a job where I work with guys only... Instead of hormonal girls.

As someone who works at a male dominated workplace, it is not as glorious as it seems. Some definite perks, but I've never worked with a more gossipy group of people in my life than the men of AutoZone.

Was in bed by 930 last night because my roommate was going home for the night. Was awoken at 210 am when she came barreling through our door. I asked if she was ok, did anything happen. She was surprised I hadn't gotten her text at 1130 saying she was coming back. I informed her no I hadn't as I'd gone to bed early because I hadn't been sleeping well the previous night due to loudness. I would feel better I think about the whole situation if she would just tell me what was going on. Is it a boyfriend? A girlfriend? Drugs? I'm not her parents so she doesn't have to lie to me, but I'm the one stuck living with her currently. That and her trash is piling up again. Now it's not only under her desk, but on top of it now too. Brandon, the smoker who doesn't smell anything, says our room has a smell to it. UGH!!!!!

Chseeads

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 03, 2014, 02:16:34 PM
I'm at work, too. :smirk:
I also am going to work, but I'm a bit older than two.  How did you get them to hire you at such a young age? 

I know, I know... hush Isaac.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Roscoe

Cheese, that is not even remotely unusual. :hypocrite:
Made it through the day, then delivered the Stinkin' Lincoln to the sister. :sing: My chains are gone... :sing: Then rushed to church where I walked to the platform with one message, then preached a completely different one. Shortwinded, around 25 minutes, but the church really worshipped. I felt delivered.

mini

I watched miricale after miricale happen here last night.  People were cured from insomnia.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

I GET TO MOVE!!!!!!! Not the dorm we had hoped, but my roommate from this summer and I have stayed close and we are both having roommate currently issues. Hopefully they will let us move directly after this semester before break that way she doesn't have to haul all her stuff to Clarksville for the break. I'll be staying on campus.

My manager doesn't understand finals. I only have Sunday off until after finals are over. Hello exhaustion!!

sunlight

I officially called in sick today. Robbie is scared cause I've been threatening to tear the little bathroom apart... Knowing that people are coming to my house next week... It really needs to be done though... And before people need to use it!

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Poor Robbie.  Chel, you should make him some homemade bread to alleviate the pain from your unauthorized remodel.
And in sharing- I covet your prayers. A job opportunity which is my dream job- one I would take over a brand new Corvette- has came open and I have applied for it, with people speaking for me. If it comes through- it is a local to me job, in one of my favorite locations on this earth. It would be nearly as good as winning the lottery.