News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Getting my foot in the door - starting early in SHARING 494

Started by Lynx, May 28, 2014, 02:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Where is everyone?  Bobby, you usually make an appearance.

Heather

Mel-Georgia is closer to me and thus I approve of this move  :thumbsup2:

John-thank you for your concern. Things are looking up.

My job is so weird. Some days it's awesome other days I'm ready to burn the place down with a flame thrower. Today was a flamethrower day...

Brandon and I have set a wedding date finally.

My parents are still insane. My mom actually moreso than my dad recently. I'm chalking it up to 'the change'.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

I got busy and forgot to make an appearance. :smirk:
Was a scorcher here today. I came home, and mowed the yard again, since it was growing out of control. Looked at all of my projects and decided I'd get a start on some of them, as soon as I go to that Procrastinators Anonymous meeting I've been meaning to go to...:lol:
Now I'm soaking up A/C and enjoying some mechanic work- I've installed my rear end in my recliner.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Went and did poop and one card store.  Bleh.

Eating supper.  Brown beans, collard greens, a chicken patty and cottage cheese.

Roscoe

Hmpf. No comments. Man...
I'm back at work. SO ready for the weekend.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

I'm still here.  Internet was down yesterday.  Really bugged me every time I wanted to wikipedia or google something... oh wait, can't do that right now.  Grrrr...  How quickly I get used to conveniences. 

Bobby:  I approve of your installation job, and may follow suit asap.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Lands... tonight was awesome. Last weekend, when Mini and I went into McDonald's on the way back from the mountain, there was a older couple there that looked apostolic.  The longer we sat there, the more I felt like I needed to speak to the man. So, when we left, shy little me went over and introduced myself.
They were gospel singers,  Brother Kenny and Sis Donna Johnson, based out of a UPC church in Louisiana...the brother insisted on giving me a couple of cds. Offhandedly, he mentioned that he was free Wednesday night if I thought my pastor could use him. I thanked him for the cds and went home, nearly forgetting about it. But on the way home from mowing a yard Saturday, I felt I needed to drop a cd off for Bro Wilson. I did.
Long story shrt, Bro Wilson called and talked with them, and discovered they were friends with Bro John Proctor, who is a VERY good friend of Bro Wilson. They sang at our church tonight. My LAWD, Sis Johnson can flat tear it up, and Bro Johnson ain't half bad for a man that told me he thought my wife was my daughter. :lol: I spent most of the service in tears...SO glad I went over and talked to them...

Lynx

Get back to the important point - the CDs.  Where are they now?  :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Howdy :hi:

It's so humid that my glasses fog up when I get out of the car.

sunlight

They have been to our church too roscoe... And they were at Oregon family camp meeting when I was there too.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

They have been to our church too.  They must get around a lot.  There are still four CDs of theirs in the church sound booth.
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I don't know who they are.

I am now the only commercial driver for my AZ. There are supposed to be at least 3. Oh and also everyone [but me] are starting their vacations. I should just pitch my tent in the parking lot and stay there......
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on June 19, 2014, 04:35:43 PM
They have been to our church too roscoe... And they were at Oregon family camp meeting when I was there too.
I really enjoyed them. Sis. Hattie, a dear little lady-second mom- of mine in our church bought ALL their cds, then gave 'em to me and told me to put them on my computer "so anyone in our church that wants good music can get them". :o

Lynx

*Lynx runs off yelling "Bobby is a copyright breaker, Bobby is a copyright breaker!"

Oh Newsman!  Time for an investigation of our lawman!
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on June 20, 2014, 01:26:34 AM
*Lynx runs off yelling "Bobby is a copyright breaker, Bobby is a copyright breaker!"

Oh Newsman!  Time for an investigation of our lawman!
:pound: :pound: SOMEONE should remember I keep evidence- like packaging and the like- that MIGHT incriminate SOMEONE whose robe is not spotless white in this matter.... :freaky2:

Lynx

Circumstantial evidence, that's all you have.  You can't prove, even with the most advanced forensic techniques, what was in that package.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on June 20, 2014, 02:27:39 AM
Circumstantial evidence, that's all you have.  You can't prove, even with the most advanced forensic techniques, what was in that package.
One comment- video. From the package to the computer. BWAAAHAAA!

Lynx

You took a video of yourself opening the package and reading it on your computer?  I'd like to see that.  Put it on youtube.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Well, I am up. Fixing to go to the library, then do a little grocery shopping. Gotta find something to cook for dinner tonight too...

Chseeads

Dad had that doctor's appointment yesterday and they set him up for a biopsy test on the spot on his lung.  Praying that is gone, or that it is nothing.  But now he's aggravated and wanting to cancel the test, and I wish he wouldn't just to verify, cause I'd hate to do nothing if it is something that needs something done to it.  *sigh*  Just praying that it's all good.  Would be awesome if upon the scan for the test that there is nothing there and they don't have to do anymore.....that would be ideal.  But a thousand what ifs run through my head all the time.  Just need the Lord to fix the whole matter on all ends.

Lynx

Seth: That's one of the coolest things about God. He can work all ends against the middle and make it work out in ways you don't see coming.

Bobby: I noticed you avoided saying anything more about the video. Let's see it or it didn't happen. :P
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on June 20, 2014, 07:20:21 PM
Seth: That's one of the coolest things about God. He can work all ends against the middle and make it work out in ways you don't see coming.

Bobby: I noticed you avoided saying anything more about the video. Let's see it or it didn't happen. :P
A good investigator or prosecutor never lets all his hand be shown until he has too. :hypocrite:
Besides, how on earth you think a backwoods hillbilly like me could upload a video anyway. I count it fortunant when I can get online.  :P

Praying Seth.

And in sharing, I just got a phone call setting up an interview for the job I want badly, and will have an interview for Monday at 11 am. That shall surely tick off my boss... I WANT this job, but only if it's God's will. It sure does look perfect from my point of view though....