News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Ask Burrito

Started by Lynx, July 08, 2013, 07:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Quote from: Burrito on July 16, 2013, 08:52:25 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on July 16, 2013, 08:39:58 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on July 12, 2013, 04:57:45 AM
Burrito, The most important question is:  Do you like chocolate gravy?
Yes chocolate gravy is good!

I'ma be praying for ya brother. ;P

Burrito

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 10, 2013, 03:42:36 PM
What's your favorite Linux live-disc or USB distro for forensics and data rescue?
The real answer is "Back it up" but I use BART PE and a hardware based system "disk Jocky" for data recovery from damaged hard drives. Another tool I use allows me to copy the whole drive to a single image file for cloning,backup.
Romans 8:31
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

taco_harvell

Quote from: Burrito on July 16, 2013, 08:52:25 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on July 16, 2013, 08:39:58 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on July 12, 2013, 04:57:45 AM
Burrito, The most important question is:  Do you like chocolate gravy?
Yes chocolate gravy is good!
You just lost 50 points. Hot runny pudding on biscuits is not good.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Scott

Quote from: Burrito on July 16, 2013, 04:54:45 PM
Quote from: Scott on July 12, 2013, 09:35:14 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 12, 2013, 06:38:21 PM
I done told you.  I don't know his full name though.  Someone probably mentioned it, but I'm terrible with names.

I have that, I even know where he works, when he was born and his traffic record!   :vvader:
Should I be scared?

Only if you hurt Chel in any way.   :up2:
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

Quote from: Burrito on July 16, 2013, 07:12:11 PM
Did I miss any questions? :biglaugh:

There will be more!

Can you support her in the fashion that she is used to or better?

Do you intend to treat her right?

Do you have a disaster plan?

Do you  have enough insurance to cover your funeral and give her money to live on should something happen to you?

Is your car in good shape?

Is your soul right with God?

If Seth should sic rabid chickens on you today, would you see Jesus or Lucifer?

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Quote from: Burrito on July 16, 2013, 08:59:49 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 10, 2013, 03:42:36 PM
What's your favorite Linux live-disc or USB distro for forensics and data rescue?
The real answer is "Back it up" but I use BART PE and a hardware based system "disk Jocky" for data recovery from damaged hard drives. Another tool I use allows me to copy the whole drive to a single image file for cloning,backup.
Yes of course, for my computers.  But I have friends who don't bother backing things up.  They wait until Windows refuses to boot for some odd reason, then ask me to fix it. Some of them, on Windows of course, don't even bother running an antivirus.  "Oh... yeah, I had Norton trial version but it stopped working after 60 days."

I like Puppy best for data retrieval.  It will boot unclean partitions with no questions.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Burrito

Quote from: Scott on July 17, 2013, 01:14:08 AM
Quote from: Burrito on July 16, 2013, 07:12:11 PM
Did I miss any questions? :biglaugh:

There will be more!

Can you support her in the fashion that she is used to or better?

Do you intend to treat her right?

Do you have a disaster plan?

Do you  have enough insurance to cover your funeral and give her money to live on should something happen to you?

Is your car in good shape?

Is your soul right with God?

If Seth should sic rabid chickens on you today, would you see Jesus or Lucifer?
I believe I can support her.
disaster? like a hurricane is on the way or just had a blowout and need tires? Yes I have some things in mind but have not talked in over with sunshine.
Yes
2013 Kia with under 5k miles.
The soul, Yes But its a daily walk.
Chickens would die from a few blasts from my 12 gauge and I would not get to see either. :lol:
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

Scott

QuoteChickens would die from a few blasts from my 12 gauge and I would not get to see either.

So you do not believe in Jesus or the Devil?  Are you Buddist? Kristna?

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Do you have a favorite music genre?  If so, what?  Is there any style of music you really don't like?  Christian rap, southern gospel, bluegrass gospel, christian rock...?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Burrito

Quote from: Scott on July 20, 2013, 08:04:51 PM
QuoteChickens would die from a few blasts from my 12 gauge and I would not get to see either.

So you do not believe in Jesus or the Devil?  Are you Buddist? Kristna?
Nope I believe in Jesus and the devil, I just believe I can handle some crazy chickens.

Scott

*Whew*  You had me worried for a minute.

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 20, 2013, 08:31:18 PM
Do you have a favorite music genre?  If so, what?  Is there any style of music you really don't like?  Christian rap, southern gospel, bluegrass gospel, christian rock...?

Dude... we are having a conversation here... Sheesh!   :freaky2:

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

If music is not part of the conversation, the conversation is not worth having.  Therefore I make it a point of honor to go out of my way to include music in any conversation.  :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"

iridiscente

How do you like rain?

Scott

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 22, 2013, 12:13:40 AM
If music is not part of the conversation, the conversation is not worth having.  Therefore I make it a point of honor to go out of my way to include music in any conversation.  :hypocrite:

I am a professional musician, but there are more important things to ask this predator!  After all, he IS stalking one of our own!

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

Back to Burrito:

How long have you been stalking our Chel?

Why did you first start stalking her?

Are you aware that Stalking is illegal?

Is it true that you plan to name you first child ''Seth Roscoe'' or ''Roscoe Seth'' depending on whether or not it is a boy or a girl?

The Never Ending Battle

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Scott on July 22, 2013, 01:22:26 PM

Is it true that you plan to name you first child ''Seth Roscoe'' or ''Roscoe Seth'' depending on whether or not it is a boy or a girl?

Which one is the girl....Roscoe Seth?  :rotfl:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Scott

Quote from: MsJennJenn on July 22, 2013, 07:45:34 PM

Which one is the girl....Roscoe Seth?  :rotfl:

I dunno, he won't say....  but I would think that Bobbi could be a girls name?!?

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

In accordance to prophesy.

Or maybe name him Kevin....

Burrito

Quote from: iridiscente on July 22, 2013, 03:04:09 AM
How do you like rain?
I like storm watching and just a good spring shower to cool things down. I am a trained storm spotter with the National Weather Service.

Burrito

Back to Burrito:

How long have you been stalking our Chel?

Why did you first start stalking her?

Are you aware that Stalking is illegal?

Hum stalking, a cat after a mouse come to mind and someone getting hurt, so with that thought, am I stalking?
But I will answer, Chel caught my eye in October at a church fundraiser. The bad part is I only got a first name... I had to ask my pastors wife, like who was that! and got enough details to add her as a friend on facebook.
To answer the second question, she was quick witted and wasn't forward, she cracked me up and jumped right in helping.
Yes I am aware that stalking is illegal. haha
Hum your last question... no words... LOL

Newsman

You have been advised, haven't you, that silence is consent? :)

Scott

Are you aware that her family considers you to be a predator until a ring is placed on her finger and that marriage license is signed?

Are you also aware that part of the marriage vows include these words: "You have the right to remain silent, if you give up that right, anything you say will be used against you......"

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on July 23, 2013, 03:09:13 AM
Are you aware that her family considers you to be a predator until a ring is placed on her finger and that marriage license is signed?

Are you also aware that part of the marriage vows include these words: "You have the right to remain silent, if you give up that right, anything you say will be used against you......"
Almost right, John. But you don't have to give up that right, it's a given that you gave it up when you say "I do"  :lol: But on the bright side, you'll have ALOT of time being silent while your love tells you all the ways you've been messin' up.... :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

Quote from: Roscoe on July 23, 2013, 11:28:45 AM

Almost right, John. But you don't have to give up that right, it's a given that you gave it up when you say "I do"  :lol: But on the bright side, you'll have ALOT of time being silent while your love tells you all the ways you've been messin' up.... :biglaugh:

As Roscoe can tell you

The Never Ending Battle

Burrito

Quote from: Scott on July 23, 2013, 12:03:11 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on July 23, 2013, 11:28:45 AM

As Roscoe can tell you
It might be anything you don't say can and will be used against you!! LOL Some things need to be spoken...