News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask Practicalme something unpractical

Started by sunlight, April 20, 2008, 03:55:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowJingles

The Purple Fuzzy

You didn't say anything about a husband... and I would never marry someone that I didn't respect.

Quote from: SippinTea on March 26, 2009, 11:05:43 PM
Sandra, do you think respect should be unconditional, in the same way that love should be?

:beret:

EricShane

how does you husband feel about the whole family being GP obsessed? lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

There have been times he seemed jealous of the computer, but no so much lately.  I don't post much in the early evening.  I do most of my posting when I'm at work or later when things have settled down around here.  I don't talk on the phone hardly at all, so... yall are my fellowship.

EricShane

well.. there yall go again talkin' bout shippin fellers

Ima jus getchu all a Russian Groom Catalog!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

almondjoy

*hugs* mom in her thread.  Hope your back feels better soon.

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 29, 2009, 01:04:55 AM
There have been times he seemed jealous of the computer, but no so much lately.  I don't post much in the early evening.  I do most of my posting when I'm at work or later when things have settled down around here.  I don't talk on the phone hardly at all, so... yall are my fellowship.

Well, you could call again! :bigcheese:

iridiscente

MelodyB

Dearest Purple Fuzzy,

How did you raise such an incredible daughter?

-Blessed With A Great Friend.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

I don't know.  You just do the best you can and pray, pray, pray.  But the child has to ultimately make the decisions to be who they are.

SippinTea

*Hugs* moms that aren't just good, they're great. Like... my mom... and Sandra... and Kris.. and quite a few others I could name. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

* sunlight hugs her mom too. :grin:

I tell everyone i know how awesome you are.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Tricia Lea

What did you do interesting this summer?

The Purple Fuzzy

Went with my daughter and granddaughter to Guatemala.

iridiscente

* iridiscente loves the purple fuzzy... hehe, I almost typed "purple fussy" BOL!

The Purple Fuzzy

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

You think you can come over with Chel to the wedding in Jan? We will fix the bed. ;)

The Purple Fuzzy

Hmmm, not sure.  I may use all my vacation time when Talia is home in Dec. :bigcheese:

MelodyB

iridiscente

What has changed the most since you saw Talia this summer?

The Purple Fuzzy

She is taller and her vocabulary is growing sooooo fast.

Tricia Lea

How come abbreviated is such a long word?