News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Unfortunately Isaac's still a bit flighty in Sharing 490

Started by Lynx, December 21, 2013, 10:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

MelodyB:  Cool!  He just had one lying around? 

In local news:  I just got the headphones I ordered.  Noise canceling headphones, a low-end brand, for the church drummer.  Should be a better solution than the guitar amp we were using for monitor.  My australian shepherd mix still has a disturbing amount of energy, but he's learning not to jump up on people now.  I'm out of bread, so tomorrow I'll be baking.  I finally got the last of these CDs ripped to computer last night.  And the music director at church listened to that Scott Krippayne song "Bible Story" and approved it for singing at church.  :D 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Now here's something that could make a grown cop cry. 
http://autos.yahoo.com/photos/the-weirdest-and-wildest-cars-of-barrett-jackson-1389892612-slideshow/

In the mail truck with an oversize engine that basically sits by the driver's elbow, you'll notice there's also a fire extinguisher by the door. ;)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

MsJennJenn

Melbs has a phone!??!

Working. Glad it's Friday.
Off to Tyler after work for the weekend!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Good morning thus far...Chey and I went and got donuts, I'm driving Rusty, and I'm at the library. Yep- good day.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Yes Isaac, SHE had one lying around...it was one she had for her teenage son last year, and he upgraded to a phone with a plan, so she had the prepaid one and said they didnt need it, so I could have it.

Jenn...yep..but no minutes on it yet, maybe today, and dont worry....POST HASTE! :demand:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

In sharing news, I had a bad night, bad dreams and didnt sleep much at all. I need to pack my room today. I currently have a load of clothes in the washer and the dryer, and about 3 more to do before I can pack all clean clothes. I guess Ill have to break down and wash out my crock pot so I can take it with me. It was dirty with molded stinky chicken in it when I got back, and mom and dad STILL didnt clean it out for another two days...now its been sitting in the sink, and no one has cleaned the kitchen at all since Ive been home either. So I guess if I am to take it with me, Ill have to wash it myself. :roll:

They say Im lazy and dont do anything...why hasnt the kitchen been cleaned since I got here...it was a mess when I walked in, so who knows how long it s been that way. Anyway, I have other stuff in there I need to make sure is clean so I can pack it too. My travel cups and stuff, some gadgets, my Pampered chef stuff, and of course my crockpot.

Im making another scarf too.

MelodyB

I love these scarves! I just finished it! I think Im gonna go give it to my friend at the storage place for her kindness in giving me a phone.

Her name is Melanie. Easy to remember. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

So, who is going to take care of your parents?  Do they think they can handle it on their own?

MsJennJenn

Driving to Tyler. It's boring. :yawn:

And there is too much traffic to use my cruise. Lame.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

If you're posting on the forum while driving, I sure am glad I'm safe here at home! 
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Waitaminute... Pampered Chef stuff?  Crock pot?  Say, Melody ole pal, you wouldn't by any chance be inclined to sell any of that stuff would ya?   :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

I live in DFW. You learn to type while driving. Lol
Besides I'm only going 75-80. Ha.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Yes, they live in a dream word of flowers and rainbows and they think that magically they will be able to take care of themselves when they were not able to before.

And no,not intrested in selling or getting rid of any of my cooking stuff...thats
Why it's going with me!

Heather

doctor thinks I have gout. no fractures. waiting on bloodwork to confirm. currently in a booty. should be fun considering its my weekend to work and it's snowing....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Mel's parents = Insane. Truly. Certifiably. Insane.

Heather, here's hoping your doctor can give you some help!

Sandra, I have Alex's Euros ready to send out. Took me long enough. :updown:

Anybody heard from Taco or Elona today?

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

I've had a craving for tacos...and Mexican food in general...but no updates or chats with the Taco or Clown of which you speak.

Melody

This DNA thing on Ancestory.com is nothing short of amazing. 

I am 86% British and Irish.
11%  Native American
2% Western Asian
1%... and get this.  I did not expect this one.  Mali, West African.  LOL

Unfortunately "Native American covers everthing from Canada to S.America.  So that is no help.  Nothing from Spain so I guess, contrary to what I've been told, I am not Mexican.  I pretty much expected for it to be some kind of Hispanic. 

It is super fun to see it layed out and people with close DNA suggessted.  Basically, I'm a mutt like everyone else, but now I know what kind... mostly... LOL

Lynx

Quieter than Inner Sanctum around here today...

In local news I just finished with all that music I brought home from my vacation trip.  Weeeee!
"Do you sing at church?"