News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Call me sensitive, call me apologetic, call me whatever.

Started by taco_harvell, December 19, 2013, 03:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Hebrews12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Call me sensitive, call me apologetic, call me whatever. I try to live by these verses with everything in me. If I feel I have wronged or offended a true brother in the Lord they will usually get a call or visit from me. If I start thinking things I don't know to be true and feel convicted yep same thing. Hat in hand seeking forgiveness to make sure my heart and attitude is right.

You see when I lost my first wife I let a mighty big root of bitterness start to spring up between me and God and a few men of God. It taught me some hard lessons I never want to repeat. So now if I see a need of any kind to apologize and follow peace I do. If I need to just walk away from some conversations I do.

So, these are verses I'm going to do my best to follow till the day I die. If you get a phone call from me or an email sometime just making sure we're alright as brothers in the Lord that's just who I am. Go ahead and call me crazy.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Niki

Okay, you're crazy. ;) Kidding. I think that's a great thing to do. We should never give bitterness or negative feelings a chance to grow.
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.