News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

You bunch of Liberal Do gooders!

Started by Ebenezer Scrooge, December 16, 2013, 05:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebenezer Scrooge

Wake up and smell the coffee people and stop being so merry Christmas this and happy holiday that. Get a job, get back to work and leave the rest of us alone. Quit trying to get a free day off with pay, work for your stinking pay. what next? You going to go on strike to get $15.00 an hour for standing in Wal-Mart greeting fat ladies in too tight skinny jeans?

Every idiot who goes about with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.

Lynx

Actually the "get back to work" part is far too accurate over here this year.  Last year, due to lack of business, we got three weeks off work.  This year we're getting Christmas Eve and Christmas off, don't know about the rest of the week yet... depends if we have enough orders filled.

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Welcome Scrooge! I've joined you in your mindset. You should see my personal facebook page....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Ebenezer Scrooge

Idiots. In New York Santas are fighting each other. Thats my kind of Christmas.
Every idiot who goes about with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.

Backseat Radio

taco_harvell

Quote from: Ebenezer Scrooge on December 18, 2013, 06:49:51 AM
Idiots. In New York Santas are fighting each other. Thats my kind of Christmas.
Go vote Taco!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Ebenezer Scrooge