News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Poster of the year!

Started by Scott, November 14, 2013, 08:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Gonna be awful hard to do a poster of the year this year - based on previous rules. It almost seems as if the only ones posting anymore, are former posters of the year.

That said: give it some thought.

Rule One: Mods and staff are still ineligible

Rule Two: Former Posters of the year can be voted on again - if they have not been poster of the year in the last two years. (Term limits)

Rule Three: Someone needs to be voting judge

Rule Four: When you vote in the first round, you get to give 4 choices

Rule Five: After we have a list - we will do a poll towards the end of December. Top 3 or 4 vote getters.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Heather

man it was trickling down that i would be the only option. now it's all a loss....sigh...  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Scott

Quote from: HeatherB on November 14, 2013, 08:59:25 PM
man it was trickling down that i would be the only option. now it's all a loss....sigh...  :cool:

I am sorry.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Heather

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Heather this is war!! Cus I've yet to be one either!!! lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

I am considering a rebellion, and refusing to give up my beloved crown of POTY. :fire:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on November 15, 2013, 07:29:36 PM
I am considering a rebellion, and refusing to give up my beloved crown of POTY. :fire:

Um you already gave it up. You had the POTY in 2011...you're old news...while we love you, it's time to let go.

:hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 15, 2013, 07:44:40 PM

Um you already gave it up. You had the POTY in 2011...you're old news...while we love you, it's time to let go.

:hypocrite:
:pound: As there was NO POTY in 2012, I retained my crown. Rightfully so, as EVERYONE knows I am royalty. :hypocrite:  Old news or not- I AIN'T LETTING GO WITHOUT A FIGHT. :fire: :uzi: :uzi: :tank: :uzi2: :2gun:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Didn't yo momma tell you to not fight with a woman - cus you'll LOSE every time.... :violin: :fight:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 15, 2013, 08:18:30 PM
Didn't yo momma tell you to not fight with a woman - cus you'll LOSE every time.... :violin: :fight:
Ya DO have a point. You wimmins are mean and don't fight fair.
At least I should get to pick out who gets my crown...:sadbounce:

And oh, boy, there's a few here I'd like to crown. :up2:

Melody

I am considering a rebellion, and refusing to give up my beloved crown of POTTY. :fire:

:flush:

Backseat Radio

Never been poster of the year either and probably not been around enough in the past year to be in the running.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 15, 2013, 08:46:14 PM
I am considering a rebellion, and refusing to give up my beloved crown of POTTY. :fire:

:flush:
:pound: I ain't givin' up the potty, either. Be thankful. :ugly:
And we all know YOU ain't about to give up the pot...(herb) :P

Melody

Can't give up what ya don't have.  I'm sure you've seen more than me. :P

Scott

Trust us, Roscoe is as Potty as they come! 

The Never Ending Battle

Heather

Uh oh. There could a be a fight between the saucy blonde's on the board!!!  :o :cool:

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Backseat Radio

Good thing I'm mousy brown rather than saucy blonde.  means I get to watch

:popcorn:

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

I need to rally the Latino vote!

Remember everyone loves Taco's!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Quote from: Backseat Radio on November 16, 2013, 02:35:55 AM
Good thing I'm mousy brown rather than saucy blonde.  means I get to watch

:popcorn:
I used to be mousy brown, but now it's shot through with grey.  Or gray.  Either way, I'm gonna watch too. 

Pass the pistachios?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

taco_harvell

I am making Roscoe my campaign manager because he carries a gun. Having the militarily and police on your side never hurts.

Melody

I thought Roscoe doesn't like Mexican food?  Lol