News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Now Mel is down- who's next to find a mate? Let's speculate in sharing 488

Started by Roscoe, October 07, 2013, 01:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on October 15, 2013, 11:43:37 AM
And in sharing- I is up. I has Dr,. Pepper. And I is ready to return to the house. Not sick, not really tired, just don't wanna be here. :P

I know that feeling all too well.

MelodyB

I'm here. Sorta.

Feeling kinda yucky today so I'm home in bed, per orders of Allan.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on October 15, 2013, 03:19:07 PM
I'm here. Sorta.

Feeling kinda yucky today so I'm home in bed, per orders of Allan.
Man has his priorities right. He is training you to OBEY. Very important. I applaud him. :hypocrite: Of course, the test of his training skills is when he orders you to go to work, not lay in bed....:P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Mel- so can we call Allan Dr. Love?  :freaky2:

back to work today. at least I got free lunch. things are a bit strained at home but after Sunday I'm not surprised and the devil isn't getting an inch from me.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Well. I got the results from my sleep study today. The doctor told me that optimal oxygen levels are "upper 90's"...mine dips into the low 70's at night. If you stop breathing more than 5 times an hour at night you are considered a candidate for a CPAP machine- being an overachiever, I quit breathing 25 times an hour at night....no wonder Lou says I wake up gasping.
So, I get to go back to the Frankinstine sleep lab monday to get "fitted" for my machine. Maybe I will have energy to DO something after this... And the doctor says it will be much easier on my heart too, which probably needs all the help it can get- it's kinda like the Grinch's heart sometimes, and I don't help it with my 40 extra pounds..:sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Do you have that trouble when you sleep on your side, or only when you sleep on your back?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 15, 2013, 11:51:41 PM
Do you have that trouble when you sleep on your side, or only when you sleep on your back?
It's worse on my back, but that trouble is there any way I try to sleep. :smirk2:

Heather

on my way to the gym I got to see a guy in a mini cooper almost run over a guy in a Miata. made me think of mini and roscoe.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: HeatherB on October 16, 2013, 12:53:19 AM
on my way to the gym I got to see a guy in a mini cooper almost run over a guy in a Miata. made me think of mini and roscoe.  :cool:
:laughhard: :laughhard: Only problem is, Mini would need TWO of his namesake cars- one for each foot. They'd make a good pair of rollerskates for the galoot I am thinking. :hypocrite:

Lynx

Well he IS kinda big... not fat, just big.  I have a couple of friends at church that are built to the same scale.  I tease them that they take up more space than they are worth.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

Home, lots to share. Still recovering. Remind me to share. Mini Roscoe can fill in some till I can. (TRUTH ONLY THOUGH)
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Hey taco, remember to share. 

Sorry, that's the best I can do for reminding you.  If I wait any longer I'll forget.  :-/
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

I woke up somewhere on the wrong side of 4am, and I can't get back to sleep.  Feh.  Looks like it's gonna be a caffeine powered day.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Quote from: taco_harvell on October 16, 2013, 02:38:19 AM
Home, lots to share. Still recovering. Remind me to share. Mini Roscoe can fill in some till I can. (TRUTH ONLY THOUGH)

Dr told Taco anyone that could handle that kind of pain was ready for about 15 kids.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

Quote from: mini on October 16, 2013, 01:06:34 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on October 16, 2013, 02:38:19 AM

Dr told Taco anyone that could handle that kind of pain was ready for about 15 kids.

:ugly:
Some peoples Pastors!! lol

taco_harvell

Short  summary:

Got very sick.
Got Admitted to Hospital.
Got to try the legal version of heroin and really really hated it. I cannot figure out why anyone would want to take it all the time.
Had at least half a dozen doctors who apparently never met or spoke to each other.
Had a nurse try  to kill me twice Saturday night.
Got poked, prodded, probed, and tortured in numerous other ways.
Finally got released and started recovering.

I am still very weak in pain and recovering but GOD is my strength. They now believe that it all started from a severe sinus infection which spread inward. Don't know all the lingo but it was bad and could have been much worse. I had a total of 4 seizures from it and the absolute worst pain I ever thought possible.

Still can't go back to work praying for provision and trusting. Planning to preach 2 times this Sunday though so pray for my strength.

GOD got me through this and I have no doubt had a reason for this. I have seen the miraculous more than once in the last 3 weeks and am believing for more!!

Thanks for the prayers!!

P.S. I don't want you to think I am down on nurses. Several were literally my heroes while I was in the hospital and went above and beyond to take care not only of me but also my wife. So I am looking for a My heroes are Nurses cap. lol One of the Hero nurses was a thousand miles away in Texas and another in Jackson MS and they do not know how thankful I was for them and their constant communicating with Elona. Y'all helped her get through some very terrifying moments. Thanks Chel!

taco_harvell

In other news, Mini is planning to abuse his entire family this weekend and on the way to church even.

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on October 16, 2013, 04:01:57 PM
In other news, Mini is planning to abuse his entire family this weekend and on the way to church even.
What's he gonna do, sing or preach to the on the way?  :P

mini

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: mini on October 16, 2013, 04:42:13 PM
Worse.  Let them hear a message by Taco.
I have heard some of his and I survived. You could do much, much worse.
"Do you sing at church?"