News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Now Mel is down- who's next to find a mate? Let's speculate in sharing 488

Started by Roscoe, October 07, 2013, 01:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Backseat Radio

Not me. I'm not even looking to find a mate. just enjoying life as is

Lynx

With no prospects, such is impossible.  So don't look at me.

In local news, I woke up with a jump when I realized I didn't have any clean work clothes.  Fortunately I have just enough time to get some washed and dried.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Lands. Throw one little rock in a pack of dogs, and look at 'em yip... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I'm not a dog, I'm a lynx.  Get it right.

And when I went to wash a load of work clothes, I found out we were out of Borax and just a little bit of laundry detergent left.  So I had to get creative, fast.  I used the scant half-handful of laundry detergent that was left, a little bleach, a little Purple Power degreaser and some dawn dishwashing liquid.  It worked, didn't foam up too bad and got all the factory grime out of my clothes. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Roscoe

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 07, 2013, 02:18:06 PM
Always have to dredge it up don't ya.... :sadbounce:
:sadbounce: sowwy...we just here to help. Just letting Meller know who to set up matches, er, pray for..

Lynx

I will remind you sir that my opinion about matchmakers involves the proper use of a flame thrower.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Speaking of which... Sorry Newsman, I didn't see your wife there.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 07, 2013, 04:50:17 PM
I will remind you sir that my opinion about matchmakers involves the proper use of a flame thrower.
*Roscoe pulls on his fire retardent draws* ...:ugly:

Okay no matchmaking ypu spoilsports. But speculation os fair game. :lol:
Hey, Mel come join in the fun!

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

I'm fine with being matched....but he can't live with his Mom (parents)..and he has to have a job.
And I prefer skin less white. lol :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on October 07, 2013, 03:01:50 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 07, 2013, 02:18:06 PM
Always have to dredge it up don't ya.... :sadbounce:
:sadbounce: sowwy...we just here to help. Just letting Meller know who to set up matches, er, pray for..

LOL

Jenn, I heard Isaac is black.....  And I noticed you didn't omit guys that live with their G'ma.  :hypocrite:

I do believe Tia and Isaac have a lot in common. Just sayin'

MsJennJenn

He can't live with anyone. He needs to be self-sufficient. I live on my own. I am independent, and self-sufficient. It's intensley unattractive for a man to not be self-supporting. Education increases his chances. A nice job increases his chances. Ministry minded increases his chances.

Also not attractive to have a fear of social media. Not saying that's bad, but seriously? You don't want to share stuff via a place you call safe? Social media is increasingly rising. I'm a very private person, so I do limit what I share as well...but really. There is a balance.

And I didn't say black - I said less white. lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

1. I am NOT burning my skin and courting skin cancer for anyone.
2. Fear does not factor into it.  I have no use for social media.  If I had a use for it, I would use it - but I probably would use something better than Facebook. 
3. I am in fact a minister.  Don't get any ideas though.
4. I have lived on my own and did well.  Currently my place is here.  If I moved out the whole family would be really worried and have to call Grandma umpteen times a day just to be sure she was okay.
5. I think I'm going to go buy a can of mellow yellow, poke holes in it and let it drain.  Kind of like a voodoo doll, y'know.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Baaaahahahahaha!!  This is so hilarious.  :laughhard:

GP is my favorite social media.

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 07, 2013, 10:58:40 PM

5. I think I'm going to go buy a can of mellow yellow, poke holes in it and let it drain.  Kind of like a voodoo doll, y'know.
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: Boy, I'm glad you can't buy "canned Roscoe"... :P :P
Ya feeling drained, Meller?  :laughhard:

Man. Life is great. I've just got my sleep study moved up to tomorrow night. Told my boss, and got Wednesday off.... :P

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 07, 2013, 11:21:38 PM
Baaaahahahahaha!!  This is so hilarious.  :laughhard:

GP is my favorite social media.
Yes, and I make good use of it.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Brandon lives with his dad [as do I now] but that was purely on a his dad needed him basis. Granted I think his dad could get by, but in reality he needs us.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Backseat Radio

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 07, 2013, 07:23:49 PM
I do believe Tia and Isaac have a lot in common. Just sayin'

He'd probably prefer someone that's actually in the Apostolic faith since he's an Apostolic minister

Backseat Radio