News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Cleaned up board a bit and merged topics in to General Discussions

Started by Scott, January 29, 2013, 06:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

Trying to clean it up and make it smaller and easier to read. Many of old posts were merged into the General Discussion. Will be pruning later.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Where'd the recipes go?  I was looking for the sourdough bread for a friend on chat and couldn't find it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 29, 2013, 06:43:11 PM
Where'd the recipes go?  I was looking for the sourdough bread for a friend on chat and couldn't find it.

Merged in to the General Discussion area, you may need to use the search function. I did this last night while using my tens unit -  I should have waited til after I used it.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

The Purple Fuzzy

I tried to search for recipes and didn't see any.  I will try again.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

I didn't take the time to look for the sourdough one Isaac but, could it be in these?

Click here for the list of posts and threads

:copcar:

Hey Melody.... I cleaned up your URL for you.. you did nothing wrong... just my OCD kicking in today

:freaky2: :hi: :freaky2:

:copcar:

Roscoe

AIEEE!!! My recipes!!!!! Scott, you may have single handedly forced me to improve my diet.  :pound: :pound:
:sob:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

The Purple Fuzzy

That's a mess, they aren't under the recipe title just thrown anywhere it seems.

Scott

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 30, 2013, 06:59:38 PM
That's a mess, they aren't under the recipe title just thrown anywhere it seems.

I was cleaning up the board and getting rid of threads and merging them, as per the request of many.  Again folks, my apologies, I am still dealing with lots of pain and should have waited til the next day.

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

I think we should run you through with a dart for this grievous offense.

Melody

Makes sense but sounds tedious.  It'd be cool to have the actual recipes in a thread but thin it by taking out all the inconsequential posts. 

No doubt, it's a lot of work I'm sure weeding through all that. 

Feel better, Scott.

Lynx

I found them, in the misc. recipes thread.  Which really should be pinned, or made into a sticky, or something.  Then all recipes can be chunked in there instead of starting a new thread for every recipe.
"Do you sing at church?"

Scott

Quote from: Chseeads on January 30, 2013, 07:56:13 PM
I think we should run you through with a dart for this grievous offense.

No one was talking to you.   :pound:

The Never Ending Battle

MsJennJenn

Could we unsticky all the stickies at the top? I have to scroll 2,345 pages to find the sharing thread.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Nelle

I'm using the "Notify" option for threads I ~really~ want to keep up with!

Newsman

I eated them  :fork:

John  :waving:

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 29, 2013, 06:43:11 PM