Pile a few more beans on your plate...second helpings abound in SHARING 4-7-8!

Started by MelodyB, January 27, 2013, 01:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Today seems to be inhaling rather strongly, creating a substantial vacuum.....
1) My pounding headache fromSunday is back with a vengence. 2) My sinus' are running 3) I've been told I'm preaching tomorrow night regardless 4) five million idiots here to see Mr Bush speak.

Lord. I wanna beat someone down, go home and curl up in a blanket. Preferably with a bowl of soup and a bottle of ibuprofin.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Make it a large bottle. Have Meller send her product too. ANYTHING. :pray:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Roscoe

:pound: She just sent seeds. They gotta grow. Ain't no body got time for that....
Quote from: MelodyB on January 29, 2013, 05:39:19 PM
She sent you a large bag of her product. You smoke it all already?

Chseeads

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on January 29, 2013, 05:32:53 PM
I read that as a bottle of burbon. Lol

That may help too.
For no apparent reason I'm reminded of the song "The night that old Jack Daniels met John 3:16"
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

Meat fast this week. So I made that casserole stuff I like last night. Had it for leftovers.
You could make that Melbs!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on January 29, 2013, 05:36:05 PM

Make it a large bottle. Have Meller send her product too. ANYTHING. :pray:

Quote from: MelodyB on January 29, 2013, 05:39:19 PM

She sent you a large bag of her product. You smoke it all already?

Quote from: Roscoe on January 29, 2013, 05:44:42 PM

:pound: She just sent seeds. They gotta grow. Ain't no body got time for that....

ROFLOL! 

MelodyB

I decided on chicken and rice. We had like a half of a baked chicken left, so I took it all off the bones and now I'll cook it with the rice. That will be good enough.

Lynx

MellowYellow, reminds me of a quote from a letter a friend wrote.  "I tried yoga for a while, but then I figured out it involved getting into a frame of mind I didn't want to get into, so I didn't."   :biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Sounds like Mel could use some bourbon too.....

Got off work early today to take Mike to the Dr. Wore my Chaco's today!! [for those who don't know their glory they are sandals generally sold in an outdoorsy type store. I've been known to hike in mine.] It's warm and nice. Hard to imagine we just had an ice storm this past week with 20 degree weather and expecting more snow this coming weekend. Sheesh.

Gonna try a baked ravioli recipe I got off Pinterest for dinner.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

Quote from: HeatherB on January 29, 2013, 09:21:58 PM
Got off work early today to take Mike to the Dr. Wore my Chaco's today!!

For the record, thats not how I read that.  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 29, 2013, 09:32:00 PM

LOL me either. I had to re-read it like 3 times.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

to take Mike to the doctor.

Also in other news today, I was able to wear an amazing pair of sandals upon my feet made by the company known as Chaco's.

Is that better my dears?  :cool: :P

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 29, 2013, 09:33:13 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on January 29, 2013, 09:32:00 PM

LOL me either. I had to re-read it like 3 times.
Same here. LOL

mini

Quote from: HeatherB on January 29, 2013, 09:34:39 PM
to take Mike to the doctor.

Also in other news today, I was able to wear an amazing pair of sandals upon my feet made by the company known as Chaco's.

Is that better my dears?  :cool: :P

No.  If you want to take Mike to that kind of doctor its your prerogative.  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

In other news, I have much to tell.  Been a nutty couple of days here at ye old airstrip.

Heather

Chseeads

I made a salad, and put what I thought was a new bottle of dressing on it, but it was not, it was an old outdated bottle that tasted like pooty.  So I pitched it to the birds and made another one, sadly. 

* Chseeads weeps.

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 29, 2013, 10:14:57 PM
In other news, I have much to tell.  Been a nutty couple of days here at ye old airstrip.
Then fess up!!!

mini

Well, I told the police my name was Roscoe, and I lived in Arkansas.  You should find out the rest of the story pretty soon.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...