Pile a few more beans on your plate...second helpings abound in SHARING 4-7-8!

Started by MelodyB, January 27, 2013, 01:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I sold donuts.

I'm wind blown and TIRED! It was pretty chilly but the wind was atrocious! My face is red and chapped and so are my lips. But we sold the donuts and I had yet another hilarious day with my kids. I really love these people.

Now I'm all snotty and congested. I gotta go to WM to get some stuff for mom, so I'll pick up some NyQuil and OD on that tonight. Maybe I'll sleep good and get rid of this mess.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

I spent all day running around looking at ham radio stuff. Hit the mother lode.....a  friend passed away several years ago who was a ham. I heard that his widow wanted to part with alot of his radio stuff. I went by and bought a truck load, literally for $300, gambling on whether it worked....everything I've hooked up thus far works. Sold a radio and power supply to a friend for $100, which brings my investment down to $200. Then I find one of the many radios is a rare beast and known as a cult favorite-it cost $700 new in 2002 and is stil valued in the $300-400 range. It works perfectly and will be staying with me. :D I probably wound up with $2k worth of radios. Now if I can just figure out how to get the 80' tower down and home.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on February 16, 2013, 10:56:10 PM
I fixed a gutter and tore up some cabinets today... :grin:
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 16, 2013, 11:13:52 PM
I planted some potatoes and onions.
Quote from: MelodyB on February 16, 2013, 11:46:12 PM
I sold donuts.
Quote from: Roscoe on February 17, 2013, 12:05:50 AM
I spent all day running around looking at ham radio stuff.
Y'all are making me tired just thinking about your day.  I have done nothing at all even slightly productive today.  The most energetic I got was going to the supermarket to get some ice cream and root beer because I got a sudden yen for a root beer float. 

In a few minutes I'll go type the bulletin for church tomorrow.  That will be my single, only accomplishment today. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Coupon was class was awesome!  Karate class was good.  I need to practice.  Cleaned the church and then went to 3 stores tofind theraflu for Nathan.  No one has it.  So I got him alka seltzer flu stuff.  The verdict is out. 

I have lasagna in the oven for us and a little one for a guy at church who needs some homemade food in his life...lol

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 17, 2013, 12:54:49 AM
Coupon was class was awesome!  Karate class was good.  I need to practice.  Cleaned the church and then went to 3 stores tofind theraflu for Nathan.  No one has it.  So I got him alka seltzer flu stuff.  The verdict is out. 

I have lasagna in the oven for us and a little one for a guy at church who needs some homemade food in his life...lol

They took theraflu out for some reason. Some type of drug recall.
Cvs (or mine at least) carries about 3 types if our brand of the theraflu.
I love it too. It's normally the only thing that helps me with any kind of ailment.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

It's been a big day, and I'm afraid I'm with the group of people getting stuff done today. Although it would have been nice to have a lazy day. *lol* There's an event going on at the church 5 minutes from my house, but..... we're not going. I'm sitting home and putting my feet up and plan to just have a relaxed and quiet evening. I'm such a heathen. :smirk2:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Heather

Quote from: SippinTea on February 17, 2013, 01:56:22 AM
I'm such a heathen. :smirk2:

I'm always a heathen!! Or at least a Heather. I've been told they are super close though  :cool:

I was forced to retire from laying flooring this evening when everytime I moved we both heard my knees popping and cracking. Even with knee pads on it's hard for me to get up and down repeatedly. But our spare room is almost floored!! Hooray!!!

Sleeping in tomorrow since the church I'm visiting doesn't have service til 3 and I did all our laundry today  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

Heathen Heather. Hmm... maybe we should just shorten it to Heathern? *grin*

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

Chseeads