News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

The Ballad of Evan McNevin starts here, in Sharing 477

Started by mini, January 14, 2013, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mesipie

OMG...and thats arkansas teeth there...not south la teeth!
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

myhaloisintheshop

mesipie

wanna bet...south la makes some of the prettiest girls and some nice looking men tbh

Lynx

Pretty looks are irrelevant.  I know some people who look very nice... until they start talking. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mesipie

yeah but i was talking specifically about the teeth!

Lynx

Oh those.  This is Tennessee teeth.   :goodmod:

Unfortunately I'm not a very good member of Tennessee.  My teeth don't look even close to that good. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mesipie

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Seth, is this you?

QuoteChicago pigeons deported to Indiana

"An Indiana farmer contacted us and offered to capture and take pigeons to his farm," Cappleman Spokeswoman Tressa Feher said in a statement. "He wanted them alive."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57564056/chicago-pigeons-deported-to-indiana/

Chseeads

No, it's not.  And that woman in the story sounds like an idiot.

Roscoe

Quote from: *mesipie* on January 15, 2013, 08:17:35 PM
no...those is ar can saws teefs der!
:pound: :pound: They is NOT. OUR teeth look good. :lol: They oughta, anyway, considering what they cost to have a set made... :hypocrite:
Quote from: Chseeads on January 15, 2013, 10:43:30 PM
My,my....defensive. Makes me think maybe you wanted them and your neighbor beat ya to 'em...:ugly:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mesipie

im tired
i did a lot today...tons of rearranging and cleaning out
need to fix the kids supper, luke wanted pizza, but i dont really feel like ordering it, and now its too late anyway

taco_harvell

Well PRAISE GOD!!

HE kept my wife safe for two weeks driving a car that had an issue we didn't know existed until it broke down with her going about 5 miles an hour. Basically the right front wheel came off the car. Messed up the drive shaft and some other things. The  shop that "fixed" it in the first place looked at it and said the repairs are on them because a bolt in the wheel assembly was missing. SO I am thankful for protection and provision tonight. We serve a GREAT GOD even we get to stressed to realize how Great and Wonderful He is. I also thank HIM for reminding me!! Thank you Jesus.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on January 15, 2013, 11:18:09 PM
Quote from: *mesipie* on January 15, 2013, 08:17:35 PM
no...those is ar can saws teefs der!
:pound: :pound: They is NOT. OUR teeth look good. :lol: They oughta, anyway, considering what they cost to have a set made... :hypocrite:
Quote from: Chseeads on January 15, 2013, 10:43:30 PM
My,my....defensive. Makes me think maybe you wanted them and your neighbor beat ya to 'em...:ugly:

Nay, I say.  I don't want them ol' nappy thangs.

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 15, 2013, 11:48:14 PM
Well PRAISE GOD!!

HE kept my wife safe for two weeks driving a car that had an issue we didn't know existed until it broke down with her going about 5 miles an hour. Basically the right front wheel came off the car. Messed up the drive shaft and some other things. The  shop that "fixed" it in the first place looked at it and said the repairs are on them because a bolt in the wheel assembly was missing. SO I am thankful for protection and provision tonight. We serve a GREAT GOD even we get to stressed to realize how Great and Wonderful He is. I also thank HIM for reminding me!! Thank you Jesus.

It's a good thing clowns don't drive very fast.

Heather

Athena says hi. Or at least I figured she was trying to since she was laying on the keyboard while I was prepping stuff for dinner. Honey BBQ chicken. Mashed taters. Corn. Mac & cheese.

I won't even say anything about work because y'all know how i feel about it.

Tomorrow is working out early. Work. Church.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Heather

Where has MY been? Is she fasting too? Did I miss something?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Lynx

Thank you Lord for car failures at low speed.  I've had a few myself, and I keep thinking "What if that had happened on the highway?" 
"Do you sing at church?"

littlegal

Look! I'm here two days in a row!

Sarah, Zak told me last week he wants to play football. I was thinking about your boys and told him "not a chance!"

mesipie

lol....landon wants to...hes soo big and wild, he would probably do good, but im the same way...no way!

Chseeads

mesipie

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

Quote from: HeatherB on January 16, 2013, 12:49:53 AM
Where has MY been? Is she fasting too? Did I miss something?

I'm assuming she's doing a media fast again. I'm missing her... :sadbounce:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel