News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

The Ballad of Evan McNevin starts here, in Sharing 477

Started by mini, January 14, 2013, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

A guy I know posted about doing a youth fundraiser. He was selling doughnuts. He lives in Leakesville, MS. I was wondering if it was close to you.  Looks like it's 60 moles away.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

What!? They selling donuts on my turf?! I'll show them. :smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

They better watch out!!! Mel will come after them with a lighter and a can of Lysol  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads