News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

The Ballad of Evan McNevin starts here, in Sharing 477

Started by mini, January 14, 2013, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myhaloisintheshop

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on January 15, 2013, 05:09:13 PM

Well if GP had a Love button, I would click it vociferously.  :laughhard:

I shall bless thee instead.

I have a pot of turnips on cooking.

Someone else who uses "vociferous?"  Neat!   :cool:  I'm NOT alone!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on January 15, 2013, 05:13:48 PM
Quote from: *mesipie* on January 15, 2013, 05:02:49 PM
Need a cool name thingy
Sarah e en got one

a nickname?

She don't want people to call her Messy Pie....yet she gripes nobody calls her anything.  She just can't be pleased. :P

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Chseeads

mesipie

Chseeads

Gnawsur, gnot cumpleetlee.  Eye nary ary ditt gitt dat totely strizate.

The Purple Fuzzy

mesipie

1.    Sha    

Louisiana Cajun and Creole slang, derived from the French cher

1. Term of affection meaning darling, dear, or sweetheart
2. Adjective meaning cute
3. An exclamatory expression meant to express how cute or precious something is
1. "Come here, Sha."
2. "That is so sha."
3. "Look at that little baby! Sha!"

you just called me *ma* (my) sha (cutie dear darling sweetheart precious)
lol

mesipie

its a word of endearment...soo i know you like me anyways!...in a nonlikey kinda way...in a friend for omg nearly 10 yrs kinda way!

mini

Seth is hitting on a married woman...wait till Mel finds out about this.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mesipie

The Purple Fuzzy

I was chuckling to myself about Seth calling you dear. :lol:

mesipie

mostly it is used when looking at a baby or something else cute...in place of aww, but sometimes you even get an aww sha!
theres another phrase that says my sha something or another...but idk how to say it, its completely french...
i have one lady at church that calls me sha, and its like almost in place of my name.

The Purple Fuzzy

Clarence's family uses it a bunch.  Especially about something cute or sweet.

myhaloisintheshop

Ive been waiting for the dentist to call--its going to be 6-8 weeks before Bryen's insurance will authorize his dental work.   :o  hope the pain goes away with antibiotics or its going to be a long 6 weeks!  Mercy!

My life in a nutshell has been hauling these boys to and from doctors for the past 4 months for injuries and sickness.  We have been to the dr more in this 4 months than my whole family combined for 16 years.  no lie.   :-?

mesipie

mesipie

mini

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on January 15, 2013, 06:41:18 PM
Ive been waiting for the dentist to call--its going to be 6-8 weeks before Bryen's insurance will authorize his dental work.   :o  hope the pain goes away with antibiotics or its going to be a long 6 weeks!  Mercy!

My life in a nutshell has been hauling these boys to and from doctors for the past 4 months for injuries and sickness.  We have been to the dr more in this 4 months than my whole family combined for 16 years.  no lie.   :-?

If you would quit having kids.... *cough*

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Quote from: *mesipie* on January 15, 2013, 06:45:04 PM
someone wanna come clean my house for me?

No.  But I do think Chelleebelle might be up for a road trip... :ugly:

Chseeads

Ell, eye bee. 

:smirk2:

Eye dress effurbotty as "ma sha" whinn ah speeks Caychun dough, so doan joo bee wurnn bouddit nun gneaux, jew hyear, ma sha?

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 15, 2013, 06:59:36 PM
Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on January 15, 2013, 06:41:18 PM

If you would quit having kids.... *cough*

:ugly:

Thankfully there are still 4--no more...no less...lol

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on January 15, 2013, 07:06:46 PM
Ell, eye bee. 

:smirk2:

Eye dress effurbotty as "ma sha" whinn ah speeks Caychun dough, so doan joo bee wurnn bouddit nun gneaux, jew hyear, ma sha?

If jo call me "ma sha" I will be hacked off at jo.

Chseeads

mini