News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

The Ballad of Evan McNevin starts here, in Sharing 477

Started by mini, January 14, 2013, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Saw where Sarba Ann posted...now that was some funny stuff.  Glad our nickname has warped her family.  I wonder if she asked Eric what his daddys name was... (Cletus).
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

And with all those women showing back up, its time to blow the dust off the secret sacred book of the SSofBHHCFM again... *cough*

:ugly:

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 15, 2013, 02:07:39 PM
And why is *mespie* named Fairy Cakes?

She's not.  Jenn is Fairy Cakes.  But I think she's dead.  So mesi may have to take her place.

mini

Chseeads

MelodyB

I found Jenn. She is on a media fast. So she won't be here this week.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Just put a restraining order against Newsman and she'll be safe to come in here.

mini

I think the Chinese buffet already filed a restraining order against Johnboy...

The Purple Fuzzy

Morning all.  Took forever to get to work this morning.  Wrecks everywhere and the roads aren't even that bad.  Folks around here can't drive if they even THINK there might be a chance of ice. :smirk:

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on January 15, 2013, 03:12:59 PM
You're just like your little pal, Roscoe.
:pound: :pound: I haven't been so insulted since the last time you said the Great Goofy Galoot looked like me.  :pound: :pound:
And I am NOT happy. It is sleeting and snowing. Our ground is covered and the road is getting slick. I don't mind it if I am at home and get to take a day off, but I AM AT WORK!!! Stop this mess. Now.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on January 15, 2013, 04:11:45 PM
:pound: :pound: I haven't been so insulted since the last time you said the Great Goofy Galoot looked like me.  :pound: :pound:
And I am NOT happy. It is sleeting and snowing. Our ground is covered and the road is getting slick. I don't mind it if I am at home and get to take a day off, but I AM AT WORK!!! Stop this mess. Now.

Ill have you know I am much better looking than Roscoe.

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 15, 2013, 02:08:54 PM
And with all those women showing back up, its time to blow the dust off the secret sacred book of the SSofBHHCFM again... *cough*

What's that alphabet soup stand for?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 15, 2013, 04:13:53 PM

Maybe in an alternate universe where reality is transposed... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Reality is transposed, transcoded, distorted, flanged and reverb'd here every day.  Where you been? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 15, 2013, 04:25:12 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on January 15, 2013, 02:08:54 PM

What's that alphabet soup stand for?

Im sorry.  Because you asked, we cannot tell you.

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on January 15, 2013, 04:32:32 PM

Im taller, and have all my teeth.  I know I have to be better looking than you.

mini

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 15, 2013, 04:44:49 PM

But if we follow the logical progression of my formula, then Taco would be voted the most handsome man around.

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 15, 2013, 04:45:39 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on January 15, 2013, 04:44:49 PM

But if we follow the logical progression of my formula, then Taco would be voted the most handsome man around.
Therefore it is obvious that quality comes in SMALLER packages.....Thus, I am the better looking, of course.  :hypocrite: And I have all of my teeth. I paid fer them fair and square. :ugly:

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: littlegal on January 15, 2013, 06:02:03 AM
I cant believe I remembered my login and password!  go me!

It took me a few tries  LOL

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 15, 2013, 02:06:18 PM
Saw where Sarba Ann posted...now that was some funny stuff.  Glad our nickname has warped her family.  I wonder if she asked Eric what his daddys name was... (Cletus).

He is convinced his dad's middle name is Cletus.  My DAD even calls him Cletus.  Its hilarious.   

My grandparents have called me Annie my whole life--Eric was sure my name was Sarba Annie.  :roll:   He said "I thought people call you Sarah because you like it better than Sarba!"

you all have warped my baby boy!    He's still convinced that my middle name is Annie and Clint's middle name is Cletus though.   

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Chseeads

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on January 15, 2013, 04:59:26 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on January 15, 2013, 02:06:18 PM

He is convinced his dad's middle name is Cletus.  My DAD even calls him Cletus.  Its hilarious.   

My grandparents have called me Annie my whole life--Eric was sure my name was Sarba Annie.  :roll:   He said "I thought people call you Sarah because you like it better than Sarba!"

you all have warped my baby boy!    He's still convinced that my middle name is Annie and Clint's middle name is Cletus though.   

Well if GP had a Love button, I would click it vociferously.  :laughhard:

I shall bless thee instead.

I have a pot of turnips on cooking.