News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

We now have a gate to fix, because of Isaac's driving in Sharing 4-7-6.

Started by Roscoe, December 28, 2012, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

Quote from: HeatherB on December 29, 2012, 12:51:55 AM
My cold has also seemed to forgiven me and I can now breath through my nose again.  :thumbsup2:

Good! It's amazing how we take those little things for granted... until they go away for a while. *wry grin* Such a relief when it clears up. Glad you're feeling better! :thumbsup2:

Seth - The two slaves should be arriving in a big box tomorrow morning. Overnight air. :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on December 29, 2012, 01:39:34 AM
:woot: 

Yay!  I'll have plenty of work for them to do!
Are ya gonna convert them to Jews and make 'em bake unleavened bread, or Amish and put 'em to work building fence?  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

Isaac, they really are fabulous kiddos. I think it's probably more that I'm tired and fat and pregnant and my energy level isn't keeping up with theirs. It's not like they're being bad or something. I'm just worn out. :updown:

I suggest Jason for the baking (he's actually a big help in the kitchen), and Sean for the fence-building (he's getting to be as big as a moose now, and doesn't even realize his own strength sometimes).

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 29, 2012, 02:39:32 AM
It's snowing. 

Where's MY snow?!   :cry:

Quote from: MelodyB on December 29, 2012, 03:23:44 AM
Checkin in. Still in Tallahassee. *contented sigh*
If you could swing by Tennessee on your way back I could give you some bread to take home.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

It warms my heart thinking of all the good times and no-stress holiday you're having Mel!

Being opinionated on FB.  Few things go together so well or.... destructively.   hehehehehe

MelodyB

I doubt that Tennessee is on my way home. Lol

And Melodya...it's been amazing. I cannot even tell you how much I've laughed and enjoyed myself. I've even talked to my parents quite a few times and they seem to be doing fine without me...I might should have tried harder to take this trip months ago!

I have worried just a wee bit, but I've tried to push it aside and not think about it.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Ruby, when Seth finishes with the boys, send them this way.  Clarence could use some help hanging sheet rock. ;)

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Family's all here for a belated Christmas breakfast.  Wish y'all were here. 

Someone get cracking and invent a teleporter...
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:waving: Chey, my nephew and I have wandered around back roads this a.m. in Rusty, listening to a radio station that I've never found before, which was playing songs from the late forties and early fifties...perfect. :sing: "Waltz across Texas, with yoooouuu, in my arms, Waltz across Texas with yooooou." :sing:
And tonight Chey is staying the night with the nephew- kinda a swap with the brother and sister in law- we give them a kid free night and they give us one. So I *may* take Lou out to dinner. Maybe. If I can wear my overalls.
All in all, not a bad day.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

So I'm home from my 1st day at the Fireworks Superstore. I was paid 7.50 and hour to stand around and socialize with church folk. I was ok with it. I only bagged 1 sale today. Plus working today and tomorrow completely pays for my registration, hotel, and gas to ladies conference in March  :teeth:

Brandon has the extra room almost completely cleared out. I'm pretty impressed. Usually we talk about it and he spends his day off working on his truck instead  :roll: I understand it's his 'baby' but unless it's gonna get in here and help with our remodeling then it ain't that important.

*HUGS* Mel, Ruby, Sandra, Melodya
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: HeatherB on December 29, 2012, 07:58:20 PM
Brandon has the extra room almost completely cleared out. I'm pretty impressed. Usually we talk about it and he spends his day off working on his truck instead  :roll: I understand it's his 'baby' but unless it's gonna get in here and help with our remodeling then it ain't that important.

:pound: A truck is ALWAYS useful in remodeling. I'm on Brandon's side. The truck always should come first.  :P

Lynx

The family Christmas meeting was good while it lasted, but now they're all gone home.  Aunt Diane wound up with the "Whatever, I'm late anyway!" clock in the Dirty Santa game.  I ended up with a throw. 

I really like my family.  Not a ringer in the bunch.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

A very productive day for you, Heather!    :thumbsup2:

*Hugs back*

This family tree thing is insane.  I've attactched all kinds of things that sound right.  Hahaha however, they could possibly be wrong and I'm building someone else's tree.  But really, how likely is it that my great grandfather isn't the same name as my dad? 

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

Quote from: Roscoe on December 29, 2012, 08:02:12 PM

:pound: A truck is ALWAYS useful in remodeling. I'm on Brandon's side. The truck always should come first.  :P

I smote you for that.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: HeatherB on December 29, 2012, 11:40:52 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 29, 2012, 08:02:12 PM
Brandon has the extra room almost completely cleared out. I'm pretty impressed. Usually we talk about it and he spends his day off working on his truck instead

I smote you for that.
That doesn't surprise me.People often strike out at truth if it doesn't suit them. :hypocrite:

SippinTea

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 29, 2012, 05:39:51 AM
Ruby, when Seth finishes with the boys, send them this way.  Clarence could use some help hanging sheet rock. ;)

Sounds good. :thumbsup2: He can just main them on to you when he's finished with them.

Do you ever try to say something and, knowing that it could be misunderstood by certain people, try to head off the misunderstanding by addressing the controversial point right up front? And have people completely ignore your qualifications or explanations, and promptly go with the misunderstanding bit, just as if you hadn't even addressed the concern at all? Never mind. *lol* It's kind of hard to explain without explaining.  :updown:

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 29, 2012, 05:39:51 AM

I'll be finished with them when they serve as my pall bearers.

It snowed another 4 inches or so last night.

Went to work.  Came home.  Went to church.  Came home.