The birthday of the duck woman....

Started by Roscoe, December 15, 2012, 04:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

According to the evil site of facebook, today is the birthday of a fine lady....a lady that puts up with Seth day in and out, always long suffering, always loyal to a fault- so what if she's more than a little quacked up?  :P

:partyballoons: Happy Birthday Mel.   :partyballoons: :birthday:   And welcome to old age. Us old farts are cooler.  :great:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Lynx

With a birthday so close to Christmas, did your parents ever pull the 2-for-1 thing?  "Santa and your mommy and daddy went in together to get you this!" 

Happy birthday Mel. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Thanks all for the birthday wishes! It was a pretty good day. :)

Quote from: Chseeads on December 15, 2012, 05:33:25 PM
Well aren't you precious.

Me? Or Roscoe?

And yeah, I hate having a birthday this time of year. It's always been overlooked and when I was little, I was permitted to pick one present from under the tree, wrapped in Christmas paper no less, to unwrap on my birthday. That was my gift. (we never believed in Santa)

I hated that. :smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

I initially meant it toward Roscoe for his big flowery, brown-nosing thread....but it could definitely go either way, him or you.  Or the both of you for that matter.