News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seths gone to the Jewelry Store, Hes gonna Marry Mel in Sharing 474

Started by mini, December 05, 2012, 11:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 06, 2012, 05:45:18 PM
Oh to get to heaven!  LOL

I love that you are interested in healthy stuff too Jenn!

Hey I'm working on calories right now. I've lost 18lbs in 12 weeks. It really opens your eyes to all of the calories that are in foods. I'm not 100% healthy, cus I like meat lol...especially red meat...but I've cut my fast food intake by 98%. Which was a biiiiigggg step. I focus on calorie count and cost at the moment. :)
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 06, 2012, 05:47:27 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on December 06, 2012, 05:45:18 PM
Oh to get to heaven!  LOL

I love that you are interested in healthy stuff too Jenn!

Hey I'm working on calories right now. I've lost 18lbs in 12 weeks. It really opens your eyes to all of the calories that are in foods. I'm not 100% healthy, cus I like meat lol...especially red meat...but I've cut my fast food intake by 98%. Which was a biiiiigggg step. I focus on calorie count and cost at the moment. :)

:clap: That is SO AWESOME woman!!  Go You!  :clap:   Are you feeling better, have you noticed a difference?  Is it something that when you feel you've reached your goal weight that you can do for the rest of your life?  Or is it the bridge to get you where you're going?

Have you read about eating Paleo?  I know several people now that do and one I know has lost weight but it's not a no-meat way.  I eventually would like to eat all Paleo. 

MsJennJenn

Yea all my clothes are falling off...lol some of them quiet literally. I can't go down a size just yet though. Still trying though. Oh and it's def. a bridge....I want to lose about 50 more lbs.

I've heard briefly of Paleo. I see a lot of stuff about it on Pinterest too.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

kkay

Contrats on your weight loss, Jenn! I'm hoping to lose around 15 total with my heathier eating that starts Saturday.

SippinTea

*giggle* Uh, Jenn? Do you need a good seamstress to alter your clothes? ;)

A GP road trip/vacation/honeymoon?!?! Sounds perfect! I'll look forward to seeing you two. Err, three, if you pick up Heather on your way. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

We'll have to leave the baby with one of you to take care of.

kkay

Head north first! I'll take care of it..err..her/him. I've always wanted a baby of my own but someone else's will do :)

Melody

They have some site where you combine your faces to see what your kids will look like...

So I tried it for you guys....

But this is all it gave me:

Melody

And oh by the way.  Everytime I see this title of the thread I read it as Seths gone to the Jewry Store.  lol

So Mazel tov!!  I'll get your kid a dradle.

kkay

You can get it/him/her whatever you want...as long as I get to babysit.

Of course, if it smells cheesy, I may change my mind.

Heather

so far the steroids are winning out as far as my appetite goes. Brandon's in there making me a pizza right now  :cool: But I'm on antibiotics for 10 days and steroids only 5. so we'll see when we reach that point. That headache med is AMAZING! I'm supposed to take 2 but I only took 1. I was out for around 4 hours and I only have a bit of a headache left. I can actually sit in a room with the light on now. I was only getting on here on my cell phone with the brightness turned almost all the way down.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

You are all nutso. Just thought I'd remind you. :P

And I've made it to my weekend.  :clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

MelodyB

Ate salad?

The funeral was amazing! But LONG! We had over 350 people at the funeral on the last count! Folding chairs in every available space, and still people stood in the foyer! I saw more preachers tonight in a 3 hour time period than is on the payroll on TBN! This man that died was an awesome man of God. I'm sorry I didn't know him better than I did. He was a war veteran, fought in Korea, also held lots of offices with the UPC. Pastored like 6 churches, and built one.

Granny and I served the food, and then had to stand upstairs on the balcony cause all the folding chairs in the house were taken too. We had people everywhere!

We fed the family before the funeral. We weren't supposed to, but they brought food and as usual, it was just Granny and I who served it. So I've been on my feet, in my church shoes from 2pm-9pm. Holy cow.

MY

FEET

HURT!!

I'm going to bed. But I am happy. Heaven gained an awesome solider of the cross, and tonight we celebrated his promotion.

:D

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Chseeads

MelodyB

Chseeads

Lynx

MelodyB:  Yeah, I know the feeling.  If my pastor ever dies we'll probably have to rent the school gym for the funeral.  EVERYONE in town knows him and likes him, and an almost disturbing number of churches in TN know him. 

About having a heart attack because you stopped taking antibiotics... huh?  That's a side effect of stopping some medications abruptly, but I don't think it's possible with antibiotics.  Someone's just talking through his hat I think.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: