News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seths gone to the Jewelry Store, Hes gonna Marry Mel in Sharing 474

Started by mini, December 05, 2012, 11:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

In my experience, I don't have to try to make awesome friends...I just found them in my life. The more I try to MAKE things happen, the more I fail. Just BE. If God means to bless you with them, He will. No need to force it. :D

Y'all know that feeling when you have a burning in your throat from acid reflux and it is so intense at the back of your mouth and down your esophagus? Yeah. That was me a half hour ago. I was in some serious pain. So I ate 5 Tums first. That didn't touch it. At. All. So it was on to the mustard...after three tablespoons of cold mustard, it was bearable, but still there. So I drank a glass of milk. It is almost completely gone.

Now I sit here waiting. I'm afraid to lay down, but so sleepy that I fell asleep sitting here before I started typing this.

I need to try to lay back down and finish my sleep. I get to actually sleep in a bit today. We are going to Lowes later today to look at dishwashers! WHOOT! And possibly a furniture store to get a new mattress for me! WHOOT WHOOT!

:hi: 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kkay

Roscoe -
I understand that. We kept everything of my dad's and most of it is just sitting up in mom's garage now in a box or tote. There were only really a few things we should have kept - WWII love letters, some glass bottles that he made at the factory where he worked, etc. But instead we kept all his clothes, boxes and boxes of receipts and other paperwork, everything glass, etc. We'll probably eventually throw some things out but I can't imagine throwing his clothes out.

And guess what, everyone? Last night the bf came in and said "I wanna go to church...I'm serious."

:clap:

The Purple Fuzzy

Morning.  TGIF!  My traveling kiddos are coming home this weekend! :clap:

The Purple Fuzzy

When does someone plan to open the new thread and lock this one?  lol

Melody

MsJennJenn

Ugh. Can't access GP from work anymore. Says restricted cus it's "web chat". Can't access FB or Pinterest either, but I can access YouTube. Splain' that'n....:roll:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

kkay

Poor, poor Jenn.

Do you have access to the internet on your phone?

Having a good day so far. Passed my test, bf wants to go to church, luncheon at 11.

MsJennJenn

Yea we have wireless. I have my iPad. Lol

Not that it will matter much longer anyway. Sigh.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Well, I have heard someone refer to this sharing thread as a chatroom that you don't have to be here in realtime to participate in.  So... yeah.  Webchat. 

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 14, 2012, 07:13:32 AM
How do I collect awesome friends?  I have some, but I can always use more.  :cool:

Do you have plenty of freezer space?

You already drive a van, so you've got the means to kidn...er, pick them up and transport them....

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 14, 2012, 02:15:47 PM
When does someone plan to open the new thread and lock this one?  lol

When someone gets good and ready, you fuzzy old bat.

:hypocrite:

Chseeads

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on December 14, 2012, 10:41:11 AM
So it was on to the mustard...after three tablespoons of cold mustard, it was bearable, but still there. So I drank a glass of milk. It is almost completely gone.

Lord, I don't see how mustard helps that, mustard causes heartburn....

Newsman