News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Seths gone to the Jewelry Store, Hes gonna Marry Mel in Sharing 474

Started by mini, December 05, 2012, 11:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

MelodyB

I'm at the phone bill place. Gotta wait 8 mins before they open. Then I'll go wait to pick dad up.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Poopsie, what are we going to do with all the money we get when we have our first child?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on December 06, 2012, 03:54:09 PM
Poopsie, what are we going to do with all the money we get when we have our first child?

replenish her duck materials. lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 06, 2012, 03:59:12 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on December 06, 2012, 03:54:09 PM

replenish her duck materials. lol

Start a reality TV show.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kkay

Heather

I have a severely impacted sinus's which have triggered migraines. I'm now home with antibiotics [which make me sicker and not want to eat], steroids [which make me want to eat and drink everything], nausea meds [which will make me sleep], and migraine meds [which i've never had before but have been told i need to take and lay down within 5-10 minutes.

So I'm out of work til Monday and spent what little was left of my paycheck at the doctor and on prescriptions.  :-\ But I just want to feel better. I feel like my head is an 18 lb bowling ball with someone trying to chisel away at my right temple. I'm going to eat my last meal then med up  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

kkay

Sending prayers your way, Heather.

Getting ready to go get some food. Gotta figure out what I'm gonna eat the next couple days.

Chseeads

MelodyB

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on December 06, 2012, 04:37:25 PMI say we pack up and take a long road trip to visit GPers.

That's the best idea I've heard all day!  lol

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on December 06, 2012, 04:18:45 PM
I have a severely impacted sinus's which have triggered migraines. I'm now home with antibiotics [which make me sicker and not want to eat], steroids [which make me want to eat and drink everything], nausea meds [which will make me sleep], and migraine meds [which i've never had before but have been told i need to take and lay down within 5-10 minutes.

So I'm out of work til Monday and spent what little was left of my paycheck at the doctor and on prescriptions.  :-\ But I just want to feel better. I feel like my head is an 18 lb bowling ball with someone trying to chisel away at my right temple. I'm going to eat my last meal then med up  :cool:

Heather I strongly recommend taking a probiotic with the antibiotic. That will help offset the ill feeling you get when taking it, as well as prevent any other infections that could take place.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MsJennJenn

I feel like my face is on fire. I hope I'm not running a fever. I should probably go downstairs and see the MinuteClinic lady. I feel okay though...so I dunno.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 06, 2012, 04:52:04 PM

Heather I strongly recommend taking a probiotic with the antibiotic. That will help offset the ill feeling you get when taking it, as well as prevent any other infections that could take place.

:thumbsup2:

Not at the same time though cause that would be counter-productive.

kkay

Ughhhh I feel horrible. I can just tell that's not agreeing with my stomach. Yuck.

Need to go to the store tomorrow maybe to get a bunch of fruit and veggies. Maybe I'll go Saturday instead.

Heather

oh I know....I [or more specifically he] will be picking me up vitamins or yogurt. I know ALL the effects antibiotics have on me  :cool:

and thank you for the prayers!

and can the trip wait until I'm better? that way you can come pick me up first and i can just go with you guys!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

Made me think of mini. To bad he'd never be able to do this. He's too gigantic tall! :hypocrite:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

LOL

Yeah, none of the jets that come through here are that big enough.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 06, 2012, 04:54:17 PM

No I meant at the same time. lol the dr's recommend it usually. To take a probiotic with an antibiotic because some antibiotics can make you very sick to your stomach.

My SIL is a prime example of someone who DIDNT take one with her antibiotics and she's very small/skinny. It really messed with her. She got an infection after the initial one because the antibiotics tore her up.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 06, 2012, 05:17:18 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on December 06, 2012, 04:54:17 PM

No I meant at the same time. lol the dr's recommend it usually. To take a probiotic with an antibiotic because some antibiotics can make you very sick to your stomach.

My SIL is a prime example of someone who DIDNT take one with her antibiotics and she's very small/skinny. It really messed with her. She got an infection after the initial one because the antibiotics tore her up.

That is so interesting cause antibiotics do not discriminate, they kill probiotics.  I've only ever read and heard to alternate them for your body to absorb, for less chance to be wiped out when taking the antibiotic dose. But then again I don't have a conventional Dr., she's Holistic. I've even read to wait to take them after being done with the antibiotics to ensure they aren't killed. 

Whichever way, one thing is certain: Antibiotics kill all bacteria, including the good that boosts your immune system so not taking probiotics leaves one that much more vulnerable  to sicknesses after taking antibiotics.  My SIL has had strep like 40x in her life, and everything else.  It's so ridiculous.  She hasn't taken care of her body and now is becoming resistant to antibiotics, which makes her getting sick that much more intense.  It's crazy.  But she never knew what we just discussed. 

kkay

Not to scare Heather, but...some girls at work were talking about antibiotics yesterday. They were saying if you don't take all the doses you can have a heart attack, etc. :o

MsJennJenn

That's what I mean - antibiotics KILL the probiotics. So your body needs them. Taking probiotics increases the probiotics to help offset the ones that the antibiotics are killing. lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MsJennJenn

Quote from: kkay on December 06, 2012, 05:29:37 PM
Not to scare Heather, but...some girls at work were talking about antibiotics yesterday. They were saying if you don't take all the doses you can have a heart attack, etc. :o

I dunno about that. Seems like speculation. There are SO many different types of antibiotics. They all prevent at different levels. Which also means different side effects as well I'm sure.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Oh to get to heaven!  LOL

I love that you are interested in healthy stuff too Jenn!