News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seths gone to the Jewelry Store, Hes gonna Marry Mel in Sharing 474

Started by mini, December 05, 2012, 11:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Heather

If everyone would say a prayer for me tonight. I've had a migraine for the past 6 hrs that won't let me sleep or eat. I'm gonna try to make it through the night to avoid an ER bill.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

angel

MelodyB

:headrub: Heather. Hurry and get better so you can attend another GP wedding! ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Glad to make you laugh, Rubes...but I assure you...we are not joking.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

SippinTea

Quote from: HeatherB on December 06, 2012, 03:47:53 AM
If everyone would say a prayer for me tonight. I've had a migraine for the past 6 hrs that won't let me sleep or eat. I'm gonna try to make it through the night to avoid an ER bill.

Praying, Heather. Does it ever help to put heat over your eyes? Sometimes that helps mine to let up.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

MelodyB

Heather

Brandon has been keeping me in cold wash clothes for my forehead. Lessens the pain a bit plus cools me down. I've had a fever off and on all day.

SippinTea

:( Sorry, girlie. I hope you are WAY better by tomorrow morning.
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

I'm awake. Took dad to Dialysis, I'm fixing to head into WM now. I was gonna go last night, but didn't.

Funeral today. Supposed to be a BIG one. Lots of big name preachers and stuff gonna be at our church. This man of God was really a great man and well respected, so we are expecting a huge turnout.

His son and daughter in law runs the funeral home that Dad (and I) work for. Lol

Roscoe

Morning, all.. It is my Friday!  :clap: Gonna try to get some around the house chores done this weekend- I'm WAY behind. Oh, and I received two wonderful Christmas Cards in the mail yesterday that made my day! That is all. :waving:
On second thought there is one more thing- To Mel, the new bride-  :great: :thumbsup2: :great: :thumbsup2: :hypocrite: :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I need to go to the post office. I may have a card or two...ppl been asking me for my address...both here and non-GP friends.

I gotta mail a card and a package today anyway. Two different parts of the US. :)

And Roscoe... :pound:

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on December 06, 2012, 11:51:22 AMI'm awake. Took dad to Dialysis, I'm fixing to head into WM now. I was gonna go last night, but didn't.

Funeral today. Supposed to be a BIG one. Lots of big name preachers and stuff gonna be at our church. This man of God was really a great man and well respected, so we are expecting a huge turnout.

His son and daughter in law runs the funeral home that Dad (and I) work for. Lol

This is no way to spend your honeymoon.

Heather

Finally fell asleep around midnight. As soon as I sat upright though this morning it's right back to pounding. Driving myself to urgent care was interesting. Sitting in the waiting room now.

Melody

angel

I hope that eyemart express will exchange these new glasses I got yesterday for another pair. The inside color is bothering me and making it hard to see. Oh God please!

MelodyB

kkay

Morning everyone  :hi:

Hoping to get some good news today. We'll see how it goes.

Starting a diet today. Well, "lifestyle change". Same thing :p

Chseeads

Crashed early last night.  Dreamed like a nutbox.

It's cold out.

Get well, sickly people. 

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm so excited!  I get to see my babies! :chairspin: :bouncy: :hyper:
They weren't supposed to come home until June but now are coming in about a week. :bigcheese:

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 06, 2012, 03:10:45 PM
I'm so excited!  I get to see my babies! :chairspin: :bouncy: :hyper:
They weren't supposed to come home until June but now are coming in about a week. :bigcheese:
In other words, Merry Christmas!  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

angel

Melody

Awww, that is absolutely fantastic!  What an awesome holiday it will be!