News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Seths gone to the Jewelry Store, Hes gonna Marry Mel in Sharing 474

Started by mini, December 05, 2012, 11:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Now, I have started a war...LOL

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

You started it...but I imagine it was while Christmas shopping.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

(In the voice of Eeyore) And as usual, I'll have to clean up the mess. :cophat:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

I almost titled this "Seths gone to the Jewelry Store, Hes gonna Marry Mel in Sharing 474."

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Well it's about time!

I wear a size 9 ring, My Dear SmoopsiePookins!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

I got this out of the little vending machine thing in front of the jewelry store, dear....It is split at the bottom for one size fits all....

* Chseeads drops to one knee.......

MelodyB

Yes! I say YES!

Now hurry and marry me so we can mooch off the government together. I don't want a long engagement.

Chseeads

Woohoo!

Welfare here we come, baby!

Speaking of babies, the more we have, the more money we can get!

MelodyB

Well then! Hurry and marry me so we can get started having them!

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

:loopy:  Weirdos

I am proud to say that I can still take my son down even though he's bigger than me.  I think I shall always be able to tickle him till he cries Uncle on the floor. 

angel

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Chseeads

Melody

Roscoe can do it, can't he?  He's a justice of the peace.

ROOOOOSSSSCOOOOE!!!

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Seth and Mel, it is SO not fair to make me laugh when I have a sore throat!! :pound: You dear idiotic friends, you.  :laughhard:

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 06, 2012, 03:23:05 AM
Can you officiate your own wedding?

Yes, you can. I actually know someone who did. Mainly because they really shouldn't have been getting married in the first place, and the preacher they asked to marry them refused. Loveliness, eh? :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel