News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

This holiday that I must endure....

Started by Ebenezer Scrooge, December 04, 2012, 10:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebenezer Scrooge

Every idiot who goes about with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.  If the poor would rather die, they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.

I wish to be left alone...

That is what I wish! I don't make myself merry at Christmas and I cannot afford to make idle people merry. 
Every idiot who goes about with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.

Chseeads

Don't worry, nobody will fool with you, you hateful old buzzard.

Cause they don't fool with me, and I'm about like you.  Except I'm poor like Bob Cratchet.  But we have the same attitude.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Being merry is better for the blood pressure than being crabby.   :hypocrite:

I think ole Scrooge just needs to eat more chocolate. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

He just needs to be visited by three ghosts. Who wants to volunteer to dress up and pay a visit? :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle