News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

The return of Scrooge signals that it's time for the GPCCEX2012 - Sign Up Within

Started by Chseeads, November 14, 2012, 09:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Time for the Annual GP Christmas Card Exchange for anyone that would like to take part.

It's a simple deal - if you want to participate, it entails exchanging mailing addresses via PM with whoever all signs up to take part, and mailing snail mail Christmas cards to everybody.

If you want in on the yuletide frivolities, post your intentions.

GPCCEX2012 Participants

chseeads

MsJennJenn

I think I do...but with moving out on my own..I'm not sure when I'll have my new address. Hoping to know by Dec 1 or Dec 8 at the latest.

What would be our deadline?
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on November 14, 2012, 09:13:38 PMGPCCEX2012 Participants

chseeads
MellowYellow

Can it be said that if you don't want to participate in it completely that you just handle it via PM instead of making it obvious you only want to send cards to certain people?  That was rude and slightly irritating last year. 

Can't wait till holographic cards are invented!   

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Yeah, if you want to be selective about who you send to, just do that on your own in private.  Otherwise, just join the fray.  lol

We never have set an exact specific deadline before....I dunno...?

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on November 16, 2012, 02:45:51 AM
I WILL send cards this year I promise

Didn't you send them last year? I thought i got one from you....Or was that the previous year? Lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

I think I still have cards from about 5 years ago that I need to send.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 16, 2012, 07:15:30 AM
Quote from: HeatherB on November 16, 2012, 02:45:51 AM
I WILL send cards this year I promise

Didn't you send them last year? I thought i got one from you....Or was that the previous year? Lol

year before  :( I found the ones I was supposed to send last year when I moved this summer. oops!  :cool:

Chseeads

In other news....

Roscoe

I am debating. I nearly forgot to send mine out last year, and this year might not be any better. I will post soon on whether I shall use Pony Express (aka usps) or simply post "Merry Christmas!" on the forum. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Ebenezer Scrooge

Gift exchanges are for the birds. Pardon me while I try to pretend I care!    :laughhard: Sorry, can't.
Every idiot who goes about with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.

Chseeads

Gifts?  We're exchanging gifts? 

I accept large bills, Scrooge....I'll PM you my address.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on November 17, 2012, 04:31:41 PM
Gifts?  We're exchanging gifts? 

I accept large bills, Scrooge....I'll PM you my address.
Here, Scrooge, let me get this. I have a lot of large bills I will send you, Seth. All of 'em unpaid.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Okay I got a move-in date today...and a newwwwww addddressssss! Wooooooo!

So I'm definitely IN!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

GPCCEX2012 Participants

chseeads
MellowYellow
MsJennJenn

These are the definites.....

You wishy washys need to make up your minds. :hypocrite:

Heather

Quote from: Chseeads on November 18, 2012, 03:34:18 AM
GPCCEX2012 Participants

chseeads
MellowYellow
MsJennJenn

Thanks Seth for including me. I don't count or matter with my family either.....

Lynx

*Psalm_97 hands HeatherB a bowl of peach cobbler to help her feel better.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I'm a wishy washy won. (one)

I don't really have the money to send cards this year. But most of you have my address if you wanna send me a card. I can't promise cards though, so I won't sign up, eventhough I love it. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on November 23, 2012, 12:08:15 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on November 18, 2012, 03:34:18 AM
GPCCEX2012 Participants

chseeads
MellowYellow
MsJennJenn

Thanks Seth for including me. I don't count or matter with my family either.....

Oh, pick your panties out of your crack and pardon me. 

I just got your affirmative statement mixed in with the discussion of whether or not you sent any last year.

:P

GPCCEX2012 Participants

chseeads
MellowYellow
MsJennJenn
HeatherB

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

So come on! Is anyone else signing up? I want lots of mail at my new address!! So excited! :clap:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on November 23, 2012, 03:29:44 AMI'm a wishy washy won. (one)

I don't really have the money to send cards this year. But most of you have my address if you wanna send me a card. I can't promise cards though, so I won't sign up, eventhough I love it. Lol

As much as I love getting stuff in the mail, I think E-cards are pretty fun too. 

Heather

MsJennJenn

I'm not sending my address until after Saturday ya'll.
That's when I move in. lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-