News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Loquacity pwns brevity in SHARING 470

Started by Lynx, October 06, 2012, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Went to church. Felt bad. Was also depressed and wanting to just run off and hide in a cave.
A talk with Bro Papa helped, then he preached. He started out plowing my cotton, then he and God meandered down a siderow. 'Fore they got done, they flat tore my hide up. :laughhard:
Lord, but I needed that.....:pray: Thank You! :pray:

Life is much better now. Ain't it funny how the situation may still be the exact same way it was, but when God changes your perspective, it's alot clearer and not near as bad? We gonna make it, guys. (And gals)
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: SippinTea on October 07, 2012, 11:09:57 PM
Funny! Or not so funny, depending.... Particularly since I have a number of hotel-owner-friends that would agree here. :updown:

:beret:
A number of them, you say?  So if I were in the area and I stayed at a hotel, and I mentioned your name... would I get special service?  A discount?  Or would they shriek and toss me out?   :biglaugh:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on October 08, 2012, 01:15:38 AM
Life is much better now. Ain't it funny how the situation may still be the exact same way it was, but when God changes your perspective, it's alot clearer and not near as bad? We gonna make it, guys. (And gals)
Been there multiple times.  Will probably be there again.   It can be depressing that sometimes God has to teach me the same lesson again, but I guess I should be glad there IS another perspective to change to. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

Can you read this?

7H15 M3554G3 53RV35 7O PR0V3
H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!

1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5!
1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG 17 WA5 H4RD BU7

N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 17
4U70M471C4LLY W17H 0U7 3V3N 7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,

RainbowJingles

Awesome services today.  My husband can PREACH, and God MOVED.  *contented sigh*

Got a call today from an Aussie friend.  So cool!

Also got a call from my brother, who had met my Aussie friend quite randomly.  He was quite excited.  :-)

Learned today that my 19 month nephew is learning to "juggle."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dp2eQUT6TI&playnext=1&list=PL79C3CD67C3115B43&feature=results_video
If you watch this video, you will see a bit of what my sister-in-law was trying to teach two young people about juggling when they visited a church on an evangelism trip.  She started with two balls and was just showing them some basic workshop type of stuff (I don't think she juggles, but I'm sure she's at least picked up a lot from watching Wil teach).

Recently, my brother and sister-in-love have observed little man holding random objects in both hands and saying "tro tro kech kech."
I'm not sure how long they were confused, but it has finally become crystal clear.  He was imitating his mom's juggling lesson and saying "throw throw catch catch" while holding his juggling objects.  He just hadn't figured out how to let them go quite yet.  lol

NOW, my brother is reporting that he has figured out how to let the items go, and they are sometimes being catapulted across the room, into the air, or just simply falling onto the ground.  It's quite the journey, though, as the other day during dinner, he announced from his high chair - with a mischevious grin...  "tro tro kech kech."  I'm not sure what landed where, or if they caught him in time.  I was laughing too hard to ask.

I get to see little man and his mommy and daddy in just a few weeks.  SOOOOOOOooooooo excited!!!  :hyper:

RainbowJingles

Quote from: MelodyB on October 08, 2012, 03:05:26 AM
I'm hungry.

And bored.

And tired.

Directions for the drummer girl:

Eat.

Do something.

Sleep.

:couch:
Oh yeah...  you probably won't want to do ALL of that at once.  :bigcheese:

Lynx

Actually I was thinking the "sleep" would cancel out both the "bored" and "tired" at the same time.
"Do you sing at church?"

RainbowJingles

That would work...  but it won't help the hungry part.

Lynx

I have some sourdough bread, but it's here and they're there.  :(
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Oh... uh... Hi Chel. 

Look, don't check the pick on chel thread.  Ever.   :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Countdown begins here at the Harveys.  4 days till moving day. 

I've teased the family about keeping aside only what they need for the next few days.  "Are you sure you need more than 1 pair of socks... really? 

I'm hungry too Mel.  But I'm the only one and don't wanna make anything.  This is when having chips would come in handy. 

MelodyB

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

SippinTea

:eek!:

*faints and nearly dies for the second time in sharing this week*

BECCABOO?!? You're back again?!? *pouncehug*

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 08, 2012, 01:40:01 AM
Quote from: SippinTea on October 07, 2012, 11:09:57 PM
Funny! Or not so funny, depending.... Particularly since I have a number of hotel-owner-friends that would agree here. :updown:

A number of them, you say?  So if I were in the area and I stayed at a hotel, and I mentioned your name... would I get special service?  A discount?  Or would they shriek and toss me out?   :biglaugh:

Yes, actually, you would probably WOULD get a discount if you mentioned my name. :lol: And special service, most definitely. As to shrieking and tossing you out.... that would only potentially happen on the second visit - dependent on how you behaved on the first visit. :P

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

SippinTea

There is some sort of blueberry strudel cake sitting on my counter, and someone should tell me not to eat it. Because I just might. If someone doesn't remind me I shouldn't.  :cool:

MelodyB

Wow. We posted the same thing at the same time. Mine just posted 4 seconds after yours. Lol

MelodyB

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

SippinTea

MelodyB

The blueberries are prolly good for the baby...you know, antioxidants and stuff! ;)

*Hugs* BooBecca.

MelodyB