News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Where Are They Now??

Started by Newsman, September 22, 2009, 11:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoyGirl

Quote from: Chseeads on October 27, 2009, 11:37:41 PM
Well start hangin around here again and we can fix that right quick.  :demand:

I second that!!   :smirk2:

Brother Dad

Quote from: Sis on September 23, 2009, 05:24:09 PM

The Yos. I know they had problems getting and keeping a hook-up but they made an impression the short time they were here

Sis Mom   Miss her.

Sis Mom is safely in North Carolina taking care of Bro Dad.  Brother Yo was by the house last Thursday.  They are doing great.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

No joke. :sadbounce:

I think I miss her more than I miss anyone else on here, and not just her posts.

:cry:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Taking care of Brother Dad must be a fulltime job.

SippinTea

If I disappear off the planet after I get married, somebody come shake me, okay? :) I know life changes, sometimes in huge ways, but I don't want to lose all contact with my friends every time life takes a shift. Sooo, Mel... I'm giving you permission now to shake me then, if needed. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Babs

Quote from: SippinTea on November 04, 2009, 04:36:39 PM
If I disappear off the planet after I get married, somebody come shake me, okay? :) I know life changes, sometimes in huge ways, but I don't want to lose all contact with my friends every time life takes a shift. Sooo, Mel... I'm giving you permission now to shake me then, if needed. ;)

gets her handy dandy acme shaker all ready

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

*laugh* Thanks, Barb. You're such a helpful friend. ;)

Melody

Don't fight the seasons in your life Ruby.  If I tried to stay connected with all the friends over the years that were dear at the time, my family and marriage would greatly suffer and I wouldn't have the time nor energy for yet more of what God wanted.  It's not a bad thing.  It's not fun but often it reveals who's willing to stay connected to you and understands your newfound role(s) in life.

I'm positive Mel will not let you off the hook that easy either.  :)

MelodyB

I won't. Ha!!

I have already found out that MY life has changed, but I still manage to keep in contact. Not near as much as I used to, or even as much as I want to, but like Melodya said, it's not at all bad, and sometimes, especially when it is a God-thing. It's actually GOOD. ;)

I love yall, eventhough I'm not here as much. Everyone here has been a HUGE part of my life and I am thankful!

sunlight

you know... I really like the last few posts.

But then again I think at other times it is just way to easy for me to go on and almost like I have seasons as a much faster rate than most people. If that makes any sense.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Amelia Bedelia

I hear ya! Haha
sometimes it surprises me what I'm able to drop easily and what doesn't drop so easily

Ruby, we'll just plan on not talking to you for two years and if its more than that we'll all be pleasantly surprised

Amelia Bedelia

That came out wrong - not if its more years but that if we talk more in the two years

Chseeads

She can leave for good for all I care.

:hypocrite:

Melody

*says Seth to mask the tears :wah2: he's wiping away*  

No one can see how red your nose is from blowing it Seth but we understand buddy.   :headrub:

:updown:

Sis

JD must have gotten bored with us.  Where's Nessa's Momma?

mesipie

shes around on another board...had some personal things she was working on...
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

RainbowJingles

Da rooster is still alive and kickin'.  Not stuck in bed, though, so he don't need our cheeriness to bring him outta the blahs.

Of course, he might pretend to be sick someday if the right nurse offers to come to his assistance.  :freaky2:

Melodya:  I really like what you said about the seasons of life.  The ebb and flow is a natural part of our existence.  Sometimes other things in life take the place of GP for awhile.  I used to think life was much less fulfilling if I dind't keep a handle on what was going on here.  Now it has changed.  I think that most of the people on the board that know me well or might be concerned about my extended absence from the board have an alternate way of contacting me these days (email, phone number, etc.), so I don't fret as much if I don't have a chance (or make the time) to review and respond to threads.

**HUGS** the people who may have missed her a teeny tiny bit  ;)

SippinTea

*Hugs* Elona, 'cause I missed her a teeny bit.... and more. ;)

Sis

What if you were away for awhile, and came back to check on things and GP wasn't here  anymore? Could happen if everyone decides to hide at the same time.

Chseeads

I don't hide.  :smirk2:  I'd probably still be here.  lol

MelodyB

No one really "decides to hide". Most of the time, the people who go missing are the ones who aquire lives and don't have time to spend every waking moment online anymore.

I have been on both sides of that, so I know what it's like.

The only reason I have been on here as much as I have Benny the last two days is that I have been home sick in the bed since Wednesday night.

Sis

I'm talking about the powers that be eliminating the board.

The Purple Fuzzy

That would be sad... but the friendships I've made here would not totally end thanks to Facebook and some on instant messanger.

Sis

You can't post picures and smileys with facebook, like you can here.