:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

The Scruffy Lament

Started by Chinadoll, January 19, 2009, 12:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backseat Radio

Glad to see EricShane posting scruff  :great:

Sis

If I had any, I'd be glad to share, but there ain't none here! Thank goodness!

EricShane

just took this..

*grin*

lets see if anyone notices anything, (other than my dirty living room in the background!)
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

You mean that thing on your ear?

EricShane

wow, i didnt realize how bad my eyebrows were... sheeeesh
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

EricShane

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 26, 2009, 07:09:28 PM

And the fact that he looks like he just went shopping in the dumpster behind Goodwill?

:hypocrite:

EricShane

Quote from: Chseeads on January 26, 2009, 07:21:29 PM

And the fact that he looks like he just went shopping in the dumpster behind Goodwill?

:hypocrite:
hahahah! funny you mention that, there is a Goodwill behind my house!

iridiscente

I like your blue striped hat Eric!

EricShane

Quote from: iridiscente on January 26, 2009, 08:20:02 PM
I like your blue striped hat Eric!
thaaaaanks!!! lol.. I liked it too, I think I got it a charlotte russe or forever 21 or something.. cheap cheap cheap!

iridiscente

Forever 21 always has neat options for cheap.

EricShane

Quote from: iridiscente on January 26, 2009, 08:57:33 PM
yeah it was prolly 5 bucks maybe

Sis

Quote from: iridiscente on January 26, 2009, 08:57:33 PM

That's MY kind of store! :bigcheese:

iridiscente

EricShane

Quote from: iridiscente on January 26, 2009, 10:28:03 PM
So does Rue 21
omg, yes.. Rue 21 has been my favorite store since i was like 15!!!!

EricShane

Im gettin ready to run to the grocery store, then to my brothers!

This is the 'sweet sadness in my eyes' picture...

p.s. Ignore that lady on top my fridge! haha thats the scariest looking wig-head Ive ever seen!

SippinTea

Your alternative hair is... interesting. :eyebrow: Not sure I'd like that look on you. *cough*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Sis

EricShane

Quote from: SippinTea on January 27, 2009, 12:40:57 AM
Your alternative hair is... interesting. :eyebrow: Not sure I'd like that look on you. *cough*

:beret:
LOL! thats not mine!

iridiscente

lol... you should take your next scruff pic with it!

The Purple Fuzzy

iridiscente

EricShane

Envelope

Quote from: EricShane on January 26, 2009, 07:11:11 PM
lol......................... :roll:

you didn't look close enough, there are TWO things in his ear!!!!!

so, who WEARS the wig??  LOL

sharon

Envelope

Soggy, there is something MISSING in your picture  ****cough*****  errrrrrrrrr   rather some"one"

there's some other pictures of you floating around that I like much better   :hypocrite:

sharon