News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask LeahMarie

Started by Tricia Lea, April 14, 2008, 02:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

How do you like having your own ask thread?

What is your favorite food?

LeahMarie

I get a thread? Aww, I'm so honored! :teeth:

My favorite food.. Hmm.. Egg rolls! At the moment, at least.. :teeth:
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

MelodyB

I just had egg rolls.

What is your middle name?... :hypocrite:

(Im pretty sure it is Marie, but Im just checking) ;) 

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

LeahMarie

Yes, it's Marie.. Lol, funny Mel..
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

SippinTea

What's your fav fiction book?
What's your fav book in the Bible?
What was the best prank you ever played on your sis?

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

LeahMarie

My favorite fiction book? Wow.. Ummm... I don't have one favorite, really.. I really like the author Amanda Scott, though.. Oh and Grace Livngston books!!! Love her!

My favorite book in the Bible? Toss up between Psalms and Proverbs.. I like both of them!

The best prank? I didn't really ever pull very many pranks.. So I can't recall.. She embarrasses herself enough already on her own.. I just watched/watch! :laughhard:

EricShane

Do you know how much I think your awesome?

Alot! ! !

and... will you write a poem for me? *bats his eyes and puckers lip*
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

LeahMarie

Lol!! You think I'm awesome? Awwwww!! I think you're awesome, too!!

And of course I will!! But where did that come from? Did Rache show you my blog? Lol.. She rawked on the banner design! :thumbsup2:

EricShane

Quote from: LeahMarie on April 14, 2008, 04:30:51 AM
Lol!! You think I'm awesome? Awwwww!! I think you're awesome, too!!

And of course I will!! But where did that come from? Did Rache show you my blog? Lol.. She rawked on the banner design! :thumbsup2:
yes, lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

LeahMarie

Ahhh! Cool! :thumbsup2:

Anything in particular that you want me to write about?

EricShane

Quote from: LeahMarie on April 14, 2008, 04:35:17 AM
Ahhh! Cool! :thumbsup2:

Anything in particular that you want me to write about?
lol no, not really.. Im exited tho!

LeahMarie

EricShane

LeahMarie

Ok, I haven't finished yours yet, but I did write one!!

B

EricShane

Quote from: GlassDarkly on April 14, 2008, 05:27:03 AM
Quote from: EricShane on April 14, 2008, 04:39:06 AM
lol no, not really.. Im exited tho!

Where'd you go? :eyebrow:

B
ugh! Why does everyone say that!! lol - I really dont know how to spell Ex-Eye-Tid

MelodyB

E X C I T E D

Just add a "c" in there.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

Quote from: MelodyB on April 14, 2008, 05:37:06 AM
E X C I T E D

Just add a "c" in there.
oh yeah...

:smirk2: thats just not as cool as exited tho

B

LeahMarie

sunlight

* sunlight hugs Leah
are you excited about moving?

and about taking a trip?

and about coming to OK?

are you in school?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

iridiscente

Who took your profile pic? :teeth:

LeahMarie

Quote from: sunlight on April 14, 2008, 02:12:03 PM
* sunlight hugs Leah
are you excited about moving?

and about taking a trip?

and about coming to OK?

are you in school?

*hugs back!*

I'm somewhat excited.. I'm kind of leery, I don't like driving in close traffic, and that's all there is in Houston!!

Very excited about taking a trip!

I would love to be able to make the trip to OK! I am excited about meeting all of y'all! :thumbsup2:

I have two more tests to take, before I will be ready to start college.. One being my college entrance exam..

Quote from: iridiscente on April 14, 2008, 06:11:59 PM
Who took your profile pic? :teeth:

I took my profile pic! :teeth:

B

Quote from: LeahMarie on April 14, 2008, 09:54:38 PM
I'm somewhat excited.. I'm kind of leery, I don't like driving in close traffic, and that's all there is in Houston!!

You're moving? :eyebrow:

B

LeahMarie

Maybe to Houston! That's the strongest city in my list.. The college in the city that I live in, doesn't have a Physical Therapy program.. So, I have to go elsewhere!