News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

The Office

Started by Kyle, October 01, 2007, 02:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

I love The Office.  It reminds me so much of my workplace.

Anyone else watch it?
Stupidity is a global epidemic.

JakeLeonard

yeah, even though I end up watching it online....

Watching Heroes now

Jaybee

:waving:

I'm a faithful Office (US version) fan!!
"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward."

- Kierkegaard

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

I've seen the office a couple if times, each time it annoyed me almost to tears.
Move along, nothing to see here.

Jaybee

My parents watched one episode and couldn't find an ounce of humor in it! But then, our tastes are completely different.

I don't usually go for more comedic shows or movies, so with liking The Office - I've surprised even myself! I love seeing people in everyday situations and settings - I think that's why I love it so much. That . . . and Jim & Pam, of course!

- Kierkegaard

rootbeer

I have never watched it.
The name of the Lord is a strong tower.

alohilani

My friend is an Office FANATIC... I think he can quote them all. LOL!

kade

lol the office is great
Sunday best and broken glass

Sister_Mom

I watch it at work every day, Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm CST.  :roll:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

kade

lol i watched it for about 6 months everday ...lol cept no one was that funny

jdcord

Never seen "The Office", but I like the new "Bionic Woman" series.

:hi:

Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

kade

kkay

I watched the complete first season at the beginning of this year. I love it :)

kade

Kyle

Michael Scott: I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon. Sue me. And since I don't have a butler I have to do it myself... so, most nights before I go to bed I will lay out 6 strips of bacon out on my foreman grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again, then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me, it's a perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped on to the grill and it clamped on to my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.
Stupidity is a global epidemic.

Jaybee

- Kierkegaard

Jaybee

Pam Beesly: "Finally, I want to thank God. Because God gave me this Dundee. And I feel God at this Chili's tonight."

- Kierkegaard

Legendary_roxy_girL

Im sadly addicted..
KayV Blog" style="border:0

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

EricShane

i dont know... Ive tried a couple times... I cant get into it... my humor is just way above thier level... lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you