News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

MA (Marrieds Anonymous)

Started by Tricia Lea, November 12, 2007, 10:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricia Lea

RandyWayne

Still married!  4 years this May!  And will be living in sunny Arizona before then!  YA!

Envelope

Randy Wayne......was just wondering how you were doing.........hadn't seen ya around too much!!!!

sharon

RandyWayne

I've been posting on and off on a few other boards, but besides that am finishing up school and preparing for our big move!  Only a couple more months... :)

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

trisha11152

Figured it was time for me to wander into the married's threads.  Feb 1st, we'll be married for 5 months.

Amelia Bedelia

Show off  :P

Yay! Trisha!!!!  LOL  Has it been that long already?  I need to go on another trip! 

trisha11152

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on January 31, 2008, 02:03:51 AM
Yay! Trisha!!!!  LOL  Has it been that long already?  I need to go on another trip! 

I know, right!?!?!  It doesn't seem like it's been that long, but it has. 

Happy Groundhog Day, by the way.

Tricia Lea

Wonder when gp newest married couple going to sign in lololol jk

Sis

Quote from: Tricia Lea on April 04, 2008, 06:15:03 PM
Wonder when gp newest married couple going to sign in lololol jk

After their first fight?  We may have a long wait.  :laughhard:

Sister_Mom

Marrieds Anonymous, huh?

I'm Sis. Mom, and I'm a married woman and I hope to soon be able to remember my new name.  :laughhard:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on April 05, 2008, 03:12:39 AM
Marrieds Anonymous, huh?

I'm Sis. Mom, and I'm a married woman and I hope to soon be able to remember my new name:laughhard:

:o

Sis

:laughat: Can't ya remember back that far, Tricia?

Legendary_roxy_girL

KayV Blog" style="border:0

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

Legendary_roxy_girL

oops, this is suppose to be anonymous... my bad :biglaugh:
KayV Blog" style="border:0

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

almondjoy

Yeah, you are bad Kris!    :laughhard: