News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Applications:Eligible Men for...(New Thread)

Started by Newsman, January 08, 2008, 07:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

:sing: Sis Mom is a tattle tale! Sis Mom is a tattle tale

Sister_Mom

:hypocrite:

The funny thing is, when I saw that she was saying she decided she wanted to be single, I actually thought she was serious and I was going to tell her that seems to be a sure fire way of getting married. Then when I saw other type in there, I started laughing.  Should have known better, after all, look at "who" we're talking about here. :laughhard:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Well, if you have to NOT look to get one, then consider me looking.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on February 06, 2008, 12:02:15 AM
Well, if you have to NOT look to get one, then consider me looking.

*duct tapes Melody's eyes shut*   :freaky2:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

The only way I would even consider wanting one, is if I was sure it would turn out that way that yours has. That I KNEW it was God, and it was as perfect and I was as happy as you are. I would consider that, if I knew for sure. Yall have actually got me to thinking more on that line, and thats just weird for me. But if God can work it out for you, maybe He would for me? Maybe?

Chinadoll

When do I get an application thread?

*pouts*

Nai

Ashlee

Sis

We'll just take all applications here, and you girls can look them over and take your pick. No problem!  :thumbsup2:

RainbowJingles

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 05, 2008, 10:34:23 PM
Should have known better, after all, look at "who" we're talking about here. :laughhard:
:o :-? am I that bad?   :sadbounce:

:laughhard:

nah I am enjoying being single... I go back and forth daily on whether or not I'd really prefer to be in a committed relationship or not LOL my current situation is working pretty well for me so far  ;)

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Amelia Bedelia on February 07, 2008, 07:05:33 PM
Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 05, 2008, 10:34:23 PM
Should have known better, after all, look at "who" we're talking about here. :laughhard:
:o :-? am I that bad?   :sadbounce:

:laughhard:

nah I am enjoying being single... I go back and forth daily on whether or not I'd really prefer to be in a committed relationship or not LOL my current situation is working pretty well for me so far  ;)

No, you're not that bad. Even if you were, that's not a bad thing.  :thumbsup2:

It's a good thing to enjoy being single, as long as you don't let the freedom and independence of singleness become your security blanket. And even then, God can change that, I'm a living testimony of that fact.

Being single has many benefits and most of them are unconditional benefits, the only benefits to being married are conditional and those conditions are if it's to the right person and if you are ready. So..... take your time, enjoy being single, but keep your mind open to the possibility of the right man stepping into your life at the right time, because God is good like that.  :great:

relevant_grace

Hmm.  An eligible young man started coming to our church recently.  He was eligible for about the first five minutes.  Back to the drawing board.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: relevant_grace on February 24, 2008, 01:36:19 AM
He was eligible for about the first five minutes.  Back to the drawing board.

:o Poor guy!! That's just crazy!!  :roll:

apsurf

Sis

MelodyB

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 26, 2008, 05:25:37 PM
Quote from: relevant_grace on February 24, 2008, 01:36:19 AM
He was eligible for about the first five minutes.  Back to the drawing board.

:o Poor guy!! That's just crazy!!  :roll:

You can tell he was Apostolic.

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Chinadoll on February 07, 2008, 02:36:40 AM

*pouts*

Nai

I'm sure we could arrange to open an application thread for ya.

If anyone dares open an application thread for me they'll get pounded real good

apsurf

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 07, 2008, 06:50:53 AM
Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 05, 2008, 03:50:37 PM
Who's Neeeeeeexxxxtt??!!!  :freaky2:

Meeeeeee!!

So does this mean rainbow is going to do a tour across the nation to check on the applicants?

relevant_grace

apsurf

I take it that one of the girls in the church roped him in, or did his wife show up right behind him?

relevant_grace

Quote from: nwlife on February 26, 2008, 08:15:23 PM
I take it that one of the girls in the church roped him in, or did his wife show up right behind him?

Let's just say the frenzy of giggling began!  Initially, I was sympathetic to his plight, but then I saw him grinning...

apsurf

Quote from: relevant_grace on February 26, 2008, 08:21:13 PM

Let's just say the frenzy of giggling began!  Initially, I was sympathetic to his plight, but then I saw him grinning...

1. trying to remember the last time I heard giggling about me....

2.  so his eligibility with you was over in 5 mins then!!

apsurf

Just remembered the orginal post of this thread...This is sippintea's thread for applications.

relevant_grace

Quote from: nwlife on February 26, 2008, 08:23:23 PM
Quote from: relevant_grace on February 26, 2008, 08:21:13 PM

1. trying to remember the last time I heard giggling about me....

2.  so his eligibility with you was over in 5 mins then!!

Ah, Brandon.  You've made a few of us giggle, I'm sure.  In any event, Bro. Jesse was two shades of handsome and quite jovial, but honestly, a gaggle of giggling females should instill the fear of God in anyone's heart!  Fear of the impending stampede rose in my being with the quickness.  Fortunately, I managed to get my hand released from his grasp and dart away as they moved in with deadly intent to circle their prey.  That's right.  I abandoned him.  If it helps, I did send up a silent prayer on his behalf, though...lol.

apsurf

Quote from: Backseat Radio on February 26, 2008, 07:27:25 PM
Quote from: Chinadoll on February 07, 2008, 02:36:40 AM

*pouts*

Nai

I'm sure we could arrange to open an application thread for ya.

If anyone dares open an application thread for me, they'll get my eternal gratitude!!

Hey Newsman....you heard it right there!!!!! another misquote for evaluation by the media!!!