Whos got it

personally im an aggie

but im hoping for mizzou
Sunday best and broken glass

kade

welp mizzou and kansas soon to square off next week shall be interesting

Nelle

LOL. I'm almost hoping I become an Aggie. :) Arkansas State is in the process of selecting a new mascot because our current one is.. too hostile. :)

So.. Yeah. :) I'd personally love to revert back to our old Aggies. :)

kade

lol
its been an upset year
Aggies was supposed to be good this year
Cal flopped
Miami flopped
Florida might as well flopped
our fate rest in Mizzou and Kansas
and once again an undefeated team wont make it to the BCS championship game

kade

well my dreams of mizzou was crushed.

West Virgina gone

Hawaii undefeated and will not get a shot at the title (thanks bcs...no really thanks)

OSU, Kansas all at 11-1  and we all kow how this ends seems to be a repeat of the LSU Miami and OSU situation.... 2 will play and the other shares good job flawed system

Viginra Tech, Mizzou, Oklahoma, LSU are all at 11-2 and again another flaw...LSU may still be up for it...even with 2 losses

Brigham Young, Boise State, Arizona State, USC, West Virgina, Georgia, all at 10-2 with USC a possible bid to national championship..which makes no sense

Boston College, UCF, at 10-3 (congrats to UCF witha  tough schedule and being a smaller school on a  good record btw)

Clemson, Virgina, Texas, Air Force, Conn, South Florida, Cinn, Florida, Wisconsin, and Illinois and at 9-3

was a major season of upsets. 12 unranked teams beat top 5 teams... good job.. some dogs fights on the field this year.
But obviously nothings going to change soon with BCS until a  better solution comes around.

ok so here is my ranking

KADES RANKINGS:
1. Ohio State 11-1
2. Hawaii 12-0
3. Kansas 11-1
4. LSU 11-2
5. Mizzou 11-2
6. OU 11-2
7. Virginia Tech 11-2
8. West Virginia 10-2
9. Georgia 10-2
10. USC 10-2
11. Arizona State 10-2
12. Boston College 10-3
13. Boise State 10-2
14. BYU 10-2
15. Texas 9-3
16. Virginia 9-3
17. Clemson 9-3
18. Florida 9-3
19. Illinois 9-3
20. Tennessee 9-4
21. Wisconsin 9-3
22. Cinncinati 9-3
23. South Florida 9-3
24. UCF 10-4
25. Texas Tech

anddd THE AP POLL:

1. Ohio State  (11-1)
2. LSU   (11-2)
3. Oklahoma   (11-2)
4. Georgia   (10-2)
5. Virginia Tech   (11-2)
6. USC  (10-2)
7. Missouri  (11-2)
8. Kansas  (11-1)
9. Florida  (9-3)
10. Hawaii   (12-0)
11. West Virginia  (10-2)
12. Arizona State  (10-2)
13. Illinois  (9-3)
14. Boston College  (10-3)
15. Clemson  (9-3) 
16. Tennessee  (9-4)
17. Texas  (9-3)
18. Wisconsin  (9-3)
19. Brigham Young  (10-2)
20. Cincinnati  (9-3)
21. Virginia  (9-3) 
22. Auburn  (8-4)
23. South Florida  (9-3) 
24. Boise State  (10-2)
25. Arkansas  (8-4)

have at it

jdcord

Personally, I'd rank the Top Ten like this (based not just on their "whole body of work", but also on how well they are playing right now):

1.    Georgia
2.    Oklahoma
3.    LSU
4.    Virginia Tech.
5.    Mizzou
6.    USC
7.    Kansas
8.    West Virginia
9.    Ohio State
10.  Hawaii

The funny thing is, it's actually a good thing for the Buckeyes that they drew LSU in the title game, instead of Missouri or West Virginia.  Because this season only further proved what OSU made so clear in the title game last year:  teams in the Big Ten simply can't handle teams with speed, and especially teams with speed that also run a "Spread" offense - see Florida (last year) and Appie State (this year), and to lesser degree even Illinois (this year), which doesn't quite have the sheer speed of the two aforementioned teams.

In other words, Big Ten teams are simply over-matched against teams from either the SEC or the Big 12 - both of which have several teams that run the Spread and have an overabundance of raw speed on both sides of the ball.

So while the Buckeyes will probably still get killed by LSU, it will most likely be a slightly lesser whoopin' than they would have received at the hands of lightning fast West Virginia or Mizzou.

That being said, I'd like to thank the BCS for setting the table for us to once again watch another dreadful OSU beating at the hands of a vastly superior and faster team.  Way to go, guys.  At least I can count on getting to bed early that night.   :roll:

Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

kade

lol i can agrea with your ranking for the most part

sad that hawaii will never get there championship lol
they dont even want them in the BCS

USC is so over-rater that its pathetic.
On every sports channel "USC the best team running" because UCLA is a hard team to beat lol yea
good job on a decnt record
Texas made a good ole flop
Florida....dont know what happened

I at least think Colt should get the heisman...that is Hawaii's Colt not Texas'

jdcord

I think that Dennis Dixon should win the Heisman.

I mean, look at the performance of Oregon's offense with Dixon, and without.  It's night and day; literally.  What other team is there in college football that would so totally and completely COLLAPSE with the loss of just one single player?  What other player is truly THAT indispensable to their team?  The only two that come to mind, even as just possibilities, are Darren McFadden (Arkansas) and Pat White (West Virginia);  but I'm not totally convinced that the absence of either one of those players would cause quite the full-fledged, all-consuming, absolute "devastation" that we've seen at Oregon due to Dixon's absence. 

So in this bizarro, ludicrous, and downright inexplicable season, and even though he's missed the last 3 games due to his season ending injury, I think that in his absence the Oregon offense has more than proven that Dennis Dixon is far and away this year's most outstanding and most valuable player in all of college football.

That's my  :twocents:  on the subject, anyway.

Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

kade

Im not much for Mcfadden or Tebow
i dont think either are that impressive
Mcfadden is good ill give him that
Tebow is good as well...
i just dont see what everyone else is seeing
i mean i do but I dont
Now Pat White i do like
and the oregon guy I can see that as well...
but if mcfadden wins I may have to start liking NFl (cringes)

kade

well let me take it back and rather give a comparison...

Tebow reminds me of one Reggie McNeal formerly at Texas A and M and then onto the Bengals then CFL and so on
Reggie McNeal was one of the highest recruited quaterback in America
Went to Lufkin High School here in my home town of Lufkin Tx
State Championship and what not. Went to high school with him and played with him...beside the point.

now Texas A and M is my favorite NCAA team by far
Set the record for most completions without an interception. Was impossible to bring him down when he took off running
was exciting to watch him play
but as much as i hate to admit it.... he was on a team that wasnt well... loaded
With the ability to play at or past levels of Vince Young
I  dont think Tebow is as good as Reggie but has a better team.....

Still not sure where i was goin with this

kade

Im thinking...Chase Daniels.... dont know how I could forget since his high school team is one of our biggest rivals
dont think he will get it but I think he's well deserving... I think the Heisman finalist list come out tonite