Previous topic - Next topic

Legendary_roxy_girL

Quote from: JakeLeonard on November 12, 2007, 09:53:53 PM
Quote from: GlassDarkly on November 12, 2007, 09:47:12 PM
Quote from: Legendary_roxy_girL on November 12, 2007, 09:31:54 PM
mild sauce on the side. :)

Fire sauce all the way!!! *grin*

B

You know, for a person with acid reflux (me), that sauce is very WEAK......to some extent, the S&S Pepperchinis (or whatever you wanna call 'em) are 10 times worse.

useless information...
KayV Blog" style="border:0

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

JakeLeonard

Quote from: Legendary_roxy_girL on November 12, 2007, 09:59:14 PM

B

You know, for a person with acid reflux (me), that sauce is very WEAK......to some extent, the S&S Pepperchinis (or whatever you wanna call 'em) are 10 times worse.

useless information...

Obviously, sarcasm is an art for you..... LOL

B

Yeah, it's not all that hot. It's got good flavor, though. I usually use 3-4 on my tacos, etc. from there. :teeth:

Quote from: Sis on November 12, 2007, 09:58:58 PM
Fire sauce, fire fox, you really on fire, aren't ya? :couch:

What can I say? I like hot stuff. :teeth:

B

Legendary_roxy_girL

Quote from: JakeLeonard on November 12, 2007, 10:01:18 PM
Quote from: Legendary_roxy_girL on November 12, 2007, 09:59:14 PM

B

i'll take that as a compliment. I stive to succeed

useless information...

Obviously, sarcasm is an art for you..... LOL

<!-- SpringWidgets | RSS Reader (#23) | HTML | Generated on 07/21/2008 --><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" height="336" width="400" id="springwidgets_23" align="middle" data=

JakeLeonard

Legendary_roxy_girL

Quote from: JakeLeonard on November 12, 2007, 10:43:10 PM
hmmmmm.........

no response?

ha, guess not..
I said..

"ill take that as a compliment. I strive to succeed."

Legendary_roxy_girL

Oh btw.. it is in there inside a quote actually...

I must have typed in the wrong spot

MelodyB

Yeah that happens alot when you are eager to get a response in...

:hypocrite:

I agree with the FIRE sause...I used 3-4 on each item...But whas there ever any doubt?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Legendary_roxy_girL

This isn't right.. aren't you all white? Your not suppose to tolerate hot sauce  :nono:

MelodyB

I am not ALL white...I have brown eyes and hair.

And what on earth would make you think I am white? I do have a black name....I just dont use it here.. :)

B

bol! I am most definitely white. And I do more than tolerate it. I enjoy it. :teeth:

B

Legendary_roxy_girL

Quote from: MelodyB on November 12, 2007, 11:35:06 PM
I am not ALL white...I have brown eyes and hair.

And what on earth would make you think I am white? I do have a black name....I just dont use it here.. :)

rofl! well in that case..

aren't you all white except for MelodyB??

Babs

<---------is part, american indian, black, white and german
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Legendary_roxy_girL

indian ... okay thats fine..

but hello, hispanics are the hot saucers!

Babs

Quote from: Legendary_roxy_girL on November 12, 2007, 11:42:51 PM
indian ... okay thats fine..

but hello, hispanics are the hot saucers!

actually that is not always true, i have several that live in the apts here that wont touch anything hot. yet alot of the black folks cant get it hot enough.

has nothing to do with race lol
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

B

There are always exceptions, but I do think it has a bit to do with culture.

B

MelodyB

No...the MELODYB one isnt my Black name....thats my real name... My black name was given to me by some folks at work who say I am a black grl trapped in a white grls body.

Melody AKA: Shaniqua Eleanora Alazae Jankins McKenzie

B

MelodyB

Yeah you should hear me SAY it... Well you could tecnically, but I cant show that video to everyone... LOL

B

lol I'm at school anyways, and I need to head to class soon.

B

Legendary_roxy_girL

well i braided all my hair once, and was called Krisnekwa

MelodyB

Its not that the video is bad...except it is of me....but that there is info on there that everyone cant know...but...I just remembered that you know about it anyway, so I may pm it to you... LOL

Sis

I'm about as white as they get. I'm Scandinavian!   :laughhard: But my hair is brown, and I have a med complexion and red tonsils.

Stevebert is German and loves hot sauce. The maint man is hispanic and hates it. Go figure.

B

Quote from: MelodyB on November 13, 2007, 12:08:56 AM
Its not that the video is bad...except it is of me....but that there is info on there that everyone cant know...but...I just remembered that you know about it anyway, so I may pm it to you... LOL

lol Okay.

B

Legendary_roxy_girL

im hispanic and I HATE hot stuff.. :)

just a little info.