News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

LET'S COUNT IT DOWN TO YOUTH CONGRESS!!!

Started by drummerbear7, July 07, 2007, 12:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drummerbear7

WELL I DO SAY IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME!! SO CAN I GET A WOOP WOOP FOR 33 DAYS??? HEHE  :biglaugh:

CamDodd

angelofthe_lordz

I'm ready!!!!!!! Its going to be soooooooooo much fun!!!

Heather

it's been back and forth if we were going or not. but it was finally decided....i definitly am going. my hubby will only be coming down for friday though, but i should be there the whole time. i'm super-excited. i've never been to anything, and i mean ANYTHING, big with the upc. the biggest thing i've been to was master youth ralley back in april and that was just for the virginia district.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

angelofthe_lordz

Your in for a lot of fun!!! It is a huge event. Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!  :thumbsup2:

edgehead7

ahhhh,little to far for me,one of these years maybe,but not this one

alohilani

SippinTea

Quote from: edgehead7 on August 13, 2007, 06:04:14 AM
ahhhh,little to far for me,one of these years maybe,but not this one

Well, that's good. 'Cause it's already over and done with.  :P

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

edgehead7

wow,i pay so much attention,lol,i never know what is going on or when things happen...or when thing or over

Chinadoll

Nope, edgehead wasn't at Congress

He was at my going away outing with my bro, sis-in-law, some friends and I.

And staring into mirrors saying "I love me" and trying to play with MY new Mrs. Potatohead.

Nai

edgehead7

TRAV

YOUTH CONGRESS IS OVER!

:laughhard:

oh, and bravo to Fallen Chains and the Trimble Bros. - for being themselves and being Apostolic at the same time. Wish we all could be on the same stage someday. Can I bring my band...lol
PROVERBS 3:5,6

alohilani

I feel bad for Royal Tailor Band, though - they were dealt a stinker, with 'b' being shut down and all. No one knew who they were!

Kimmy07

:cry2: :cry2: Ahh, crud! Youth Congress at my church was the 25th-thur-28th & I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I messed the whole thing. :cry2: :cry2:

drummerbear7

Quote from: Chinadoll on August 14, 2007, 04:53:22 PM
Nope, edgehead wasn't at Congress

He was at my going away outing with my bro, sis-in-law, some friends and I.

And staring into mirrors saying "I love me" and trying to play with MY new Mrs. Potatohead.

Nai
ha!! that's great!! i stare at my reflection all the time too1! and mumble "I'm so cute"!!