News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Preggie Pics Album #4

Started by randerzforya, April 26, 2007, 04:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randerzforya

Okay ladies, here we go!! Let's see some more of those baby bumps!  ;)

MelodyB

:lurk:

Gotta make my mark, so I can watch this thread... LOL
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Amelia Bedelia

same here... just getting in line to watch :grin:

randerzforya

This one is from a couple days ago. I look blah, but oh well. lol

14 weeks and 4 days

littlegal

You are so pretty.  And you're one of those perfectly adorable pregnant people  :thumbsup2:

randerzforya

Aw, thanks! I don't feel pretty at all. lol Luckily the picture is kind of blurry from uploading it..I still have some breakout spots, it's getting better, but I feel so uncomfortable with it. I hadn't broken out in years so I was so upset when that happened. Everybody says their hair is great while they're pregnant--mine is complete opposite. I can't get it to do anything! If the wives tales are true then this baby is a girl, cause she is definitely stealing what little "beauty" I have! LOL

Jennie-lynnie

My hair was horrible with Noah. But it has been great with this baby.

With Noah my hair started falling out real bad post-partum. I hope not to go through that again!

randerzforya

Mine pretty much stayed the same with Ethan, the only thing I noticed was my cowlick got harder to hide if I didn't blowdry my hair. I don't think any of it fell out after I had him, or if it did it wasn't enough that I noticed it. With this one my hair just seems to want to do its own thing, and if I put products in it then it looks greasy. lol So I'm stuck with two hairstyles, hopefully tomorrow I can visit my sister and she can play around with it and find me some more options.

USAF Wifey

Miranda you look amazing!!! Your belly is adorable!
Here's my update: I had to take it with the webcam so its not the best quality, but it'll have to do. My husband took the camera on his deployment.

*Christi*

Miranda, you look ADORABLE!!  Cute little bump!!  I had great hair and skin during my pregnancies with the boys but looked like a hot mess with Isabelle... she FOR SURE stole my beauty!!

Jennie, I lost a bunch of hair after each of my kids but it mostly came back in.  I think that's pretty normal.  They say you don't lose any hair during pregnancy so that is just your hair cycle catching up or something.

Rachel, you look GREAT!!  What a beautiful, blossoming baby bump!!  Congrats!!  How much longer do you have?

NessasMama

You girls are beautiful!!!

I had wonderful hair while I was pregnant and my fingernails were amazing!!!! They grew and grew and stayed sooooooo strong. Now they are back to being weak and brittle. I just blow on them and they seem to break!!  :mad:
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

randerzforya

Thanks Rachel and Christi!  :)

And Rachel you look great!! I love your bump! That's about how big I got with Ethan!

littlegal

I lost hair by the handfuls after each of my pregnancies.  It always came back, it was just so hard to work with in the process.  I'm going through the growing back stage right now  :-?

mesipie

mine still falls out some...but not as badly as it did till he was 1...ugh i hated it...
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Courtney

My hair is in the process of falling out, and it didn't start until Aiden was almost 4 months old!!! I've noticed it is getting really brittle too. I have tried salon shampoos and conditioners, everything. I don't know what to do about it anymore....  :cry2:

Bliss

I was reading in some article (can't remember where) to help restore your health after having a baby to keep taking your prenatal vitamins like 3-4 months after having the baby.

I don't know if maybe this would also help restore the health of your hair.

MelodyB

My hair is falling out and Im not preggers.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

randerzforya

The last couple of days I've been using Treseme Deep Moisturizer..and today I've noticed a big difference! It makes your hair feel soft and it makes mine seem thicker too! Dove works good for that, but I didn't like the almost lotion-y feel of the shampoo.

littlegal

Quote from: Bliss on April 28, 2007, 09:48:32 PM
I was reading in some article (can't remember where) to help restore your health after having a baby to keep taking your prenatal vitamins like 3-4 months after having the baby.

I kept up my prenatals and it didn't help any.  :smirk2:

Jennie-lynnie

Quote from: littlegal on April 29, 2007, 02:10:44 AM
Quote from: Bliss on April 28, 2007, 09:48:32 PM

I kept up my prenatals and it didn't help any.  :smirk2:

Same here. lol

*Christi*

I never took prenatals to begin with so... *shrug*

EmmazMommy

Quote from: CRStrom on April 27, 2007, 05:54:58 PM

Rachel, you look GREAT!!  What a beautiful, blossoming baby bump!!  Congrats!!  How much longer do you have?

They are supposed to take the baby VIA C Section the 2nd week of May if he dont come before!

TiffanyJ

here are some pics of my from this weekend. I got a new camera!!

I am SO unproportioned.

Envelope

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you look ADORABLE!!

I LOVE those pics.........especially the last one where you're making that little heart with your fingers!!  Too cute!!!!

sharon

randerzforya

You look great Tiffany!

Quote from: Envelope on April 30, 2007, 01:13:04 PM
..especially the last one where you're making that little heart with your fingers!!  Too cute!!!!...

I didn't even notice that til I read your post! What a cute idea!!  :thumbsup2: