News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Spring Dreams

Started by Melody, February 24, 2007, 07:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoleneHeather

Your safest bet is a dressy strait lined (no trumpet or flirty style) skirt that is above the ankles.  (not a to the grounder) and a nice blouse that is simple.  Then you don't look to stuffy, but you don't look to casual either.

*Christi*

Envelope

yeah Christi, I have that bottom one from roamans but it's in "school buss yellow" LOL......Exactly NOT what an employer would be looking for.............LOL...........but was thinking about it in navy or gray....

sharon

NessasMama

I'm waiting for that bottom one from Roamans to come in. I ordered black with white pinstripes.
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Called_&_chosen

Quote from: JoleneHeather on February 26, 2007, 03:14:13 PM
this is what Im thinking for Easter.  :D

i LOVE LOVE LOVE

I want

that is awesome
*Ashley Thomas*
"Mistakes are part of the price you pay for KNOWLEDGE"

*Bro Harold Linder*
"if God Calls You. You Will be Happy"
"Many Are Called but Few are Chosen"

*Bro Tim Green*
"You cant have a testimony without aTest"

Melody

Ok, so I never bought anything new for Easter for myself.  I got Hannah a new outfit and Andrew a new pair of slacks.  My digital camera broke right before Easter so I didn't get any pictures. 

However, Hannah is starting school this fall, whoo hooo kindergarten!   :clap:  Yes, well, I was looking modest sites up again for longer skirts to buy her for school.  I always look under the Jewish sites and have looked at this one before but prices aren't marked so I KNOW it's expensive!  In the light of our fun fashion thread though, I thought I'd post the site and some cool outfits.

I dare someone to call for a price!!!  I'm too chicken, especially if they don't speak good English! 

Some of these are VERY modest, but chic too.

http://www.zorifashion.com/

Melody

they have formal evening gowns too.

I don't know where in the world I'd wear a gown but it's fun to look.

Amelia Bedelia

OMW I'm drooling... they are all so gorgeous and elegant!

AmberMarie

wow pretty modest evening gowns...that's hard to find!

Amelia Bedelia

I'm supposed to be in Brooklyn soon... the shop doesn't sound too far away from where I'll be staying.... think I should just stop in?  LOL
some of the suits on sale were only $99

wedding gown on there was 965 or so... not bad for a custom designer gown really

so nice to see dresses that are gorgeous and don't require lots of skin to be "head turners"  lol  and they aren't overpowering... you would be able to wear the dress without the dress wearing you

I absolutely love that first blue outfit you posted... too cute!

SippinTea

The white formal dress is adorable! But it's a lot more 'girlie' looking than what I usually wear. LOL

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

yeah, I'm thinking that those evening gowns are for like political dinner parties type things.

SippinTea

Uh, yeah. And since I don't really have any plans to marry a man headed for the presidency.....LOL

But it IS really cute! ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Raecheal

I LOVE the blue style - the collar and the the way the top crosses over.

JoleneHeather

O I would so wear that to church.  I LOVE the blue outfit, but the second set you posted was great too.  LOVE em.  :D

Melody

I want this....

and separately- not with that outfit...lol... these...

I have a brown pair and I LOVE them.

I'm in the process of getting school uniforms for the kids right now, I'm being creative though! Tights with designs for Hannah, and some shirts other than polo's for Andrew.

Mrs.Wilson

Wow I love that jean suit.  Where did you find that?

NessasMama

I adore that jean suit!!!!! So cute. I forgot this thread exists. I'll have to go in search of a new outfit!!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Melody

Quote from: Mrs.Wilson on July 20, 2007, 09:53:17 PMWow I love that jean suit.  Where did you find that?

drats, I can't remember now.  I think it was www.metrostyle.com