News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

do we really need that candy bar?

Started by Backseat Radio, February 09, 2007, 07:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backseat Radio

It looks like Wendy's chilli isn't the only thing with strange additives  :o
Check this out...

FRANKFURT, Feb 7 (Reuters Life!) - A man in Germany was put off his Italian chocolate treat when he noticed that a bump in the bar was not a nut but part of a human finger.

ADVERTISEMENT

"He found a fingertip, complete with fingernail, right in the middle of the bar," said a police spokesman in the town of Mainz, close to Frankfurt.

"I suppose it went unnoticed because there were nuts in the chocolate and it was hard to tell the difference," the police spokesman said, adding the fingertip was being examined by forensic experts.

The 28-year-old man was in shock when he took the bar to police after a family doctor confirmed its contents.

Police declined to name the brand of the chocolate.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070208/od_nm/fingertip_chocolate_dc

not my will but thine

Tricia Lea

:o

surprised the chocolate co didnt do somthing when a worker lost part of their finger

Sister_Mom

Quote from: TriciaLea on February 09, 2007, 06:10:12 PM
:o

surprised the chocolate co didnt do somthing when a worker lost part of their finger

Wasn't necessarily a worker.  :yikes:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

World Traveler

I was just getting ready to eat some of left over Halloween candy as I read this. The candy? An Almond Joy. It was crunch, so I guess that bump was an almond afterall.
Whew!  :P
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.