News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Greg leaves the Wiggles

Started by littlegal, December 20, 2006, 03:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

It was 35 dollars, but it was worth it!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EmmazMommy

awww thats soooo sweet about the car! i want to take emma to some concerts, plays, etc...when she gets older! i cant wait, bc as of now, she LOVES the wiggles! also, Ryan is super wierd about Gays, if he thinks someones gay, it makes him sick lol and Ryan LOVES to sit and watch The Wiggles with Emma!

Envelope

I bought my girls an Audio CD of wiggle's songs today and they already have it about memorized!!  Their favorite song is "wake up Jeff".....it's hilarious to listen to them laugh!!!  funny funny funny!!!

I like the cd too...although my kids absolutely LOVE it!!

sharon

EmmazMommy

Emma has 6 of the Wiggles Movies now and she LOVES them! She screams "widdles" and starts dancing when she hears them! Its GREAT!  :clap:

GottaTellSomebody

Quote from: TriciaLea on December 26, 2006, 05:50:03 PM
heres a song my 13 year old son sings

:sing:
i hate you
you  hate me
lets chase barney up a tree
shoot him with a 44
no more purple dinosaur

the way my sisters boys sing it even worse... lol.

MelodyB

I have yet to see "Singallottasonga" as the new Greg...I wish they would hurry and show that.

But of course, Emily and Jeremy have DVDs that they watch, and thats all the Wiggles I see is the ones they already have...so I dont get much variety.

Does anyone know if there are any new DVDs out that have him on there? I may have to look into that and get the kids a new one, just so I can watch it.

Tsalagi

This thread isn't dead yet?

and worse, it appears the Wiggles aren't either.  :-?

Google "gay wiggles" and see what you get.

Wow!  Lots of responses for a group that *isn't*, right?  Even the homos think they're gay.

My point?  Any bunch of people that generates that much discussion about whether they're gay...there has to be a reason.  OK, so maybe they're not flamers. 

"Shun the very appearance of evil".

mesipie

this thread is still goin...omw
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

jdcord

Quote from: Tsalagi on July 04, 2007, 08:53:22 PM
Google "gay wiggles" and see what you get.

Wow!  Lots of responses for a group that *isn't*, right?  Even the homos think they're gay.

My point?  Any bunch of people that generates that much discussion about whether they're gay...there has to be a reason.  OK, so maybe they're not flamers. 

"Shun the very appearance of evil".

My understanding is that they are all college graduates who are married and have children, and that they got together to create a show that their own children would enjoy.

..... the truth is that anyone trying to entertain children is going to seem a little "gay" to most adults that look in.  That's because the kind of behaviour that truly entertains children seems very stupid, silly, or "gay" to the rest of us.

Has anyone really looked in on their behaviour when they are NOT in the process of entertaining children??
Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

TRAV

Quote from: Tsalagi on December 22, 2006, 06:06:29 PM
Every red-blooded male I know said pretty much the same thing:

"Dude, these guys act like poofters."

Dood............poofters?!?! LOLOLOL If your friends are suing those words you might re-evaluate the friendship.

He said "POOFTERS"!!!  :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
PROVERBS 3:5,6

Tsalagi

QuoteIf your friends are suing those words you might re-evaluate the friendship.

Sad but True.

*shakes head*

What's our legal system coming to these days?

:grin:

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

The Purple Fuzzy

Why in the world would this thread be pinned?

Chseeads

Surely there was a legitimate reason at some point.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Very important! Lol! I'm still saddened by the fact Greg left. I saw an episode recently with the new guy and it's just not the same.

Heather

I have to say I missed the Wiggles era. I however have seen quite a bit of the Backyardigans with the boys.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

littlegal

I've never figures out why this was pinned.   Keeping with the topic though, i think all but one wiggle has now been replaced.  Greg came back for a little while for a farewell tour or something, then they all left.  Even though my kids have outgrown them i still get email updates from the wiggle fan club....i really need to unsubscribe from that...