News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Greg leaves the Wiggles

Started by littlegal, December 20, 2006, 03:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acjmom

my husband acts like that with our kids at home, and i guarantee you he has no homosexual inclinations.  the only reason he wouldn't do the same for other kids in a public setting is because he's shy & doesn't like crowds or being the center of attention.  i think the wiggles are pretty cool for kids, but i can't take it for extended amounts of time  :biglaugh:  when the kids bust out the wiggles video, i go to another room if they wanna watch it more than once.
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Tricia Lea

I can't wait to hear Barney retires

That will be great news

Chseeads

Then Baby Bop will take over the show.... :freaky:

Tricia Lea

acjmom

ummm yeah.... i can't put my finger on it, but there's something not quite right about Barney  :smirk:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

Are you implying that barney is gay? 

Tricia Lea

not saying that

just hes not got a elevater going all the way to the top floor

acjmom

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

Tricia Lea

heres a somg my 13 year old son sings

:sing:
i hate you
you  hate me
lets chase barney up a tree
shoot him with a 44
no more purple dinosaur

acjmom

this is the version i've always heard:

i hate you
you hate me
let's hang barney from a tree
with a 9mm and a bullet in his head
aren't you glad that barney's dead

jdcord

I was very sorry to hear about Greg having to leave the Wiggles.  My kids were, and still are, big fans of the Wiggles. 

And in a Childrens-shows world filled with the likes of "Witches", "Rug Rats", "Bratz", and other such tripe, such a family friendly and wholesome show like "the Wiggles" will be sorely missed.

:wah2:

Wanda:   Two wrongs don't make a right.
Cosmo:   But three rights make a left,...

Chseeads

He's just being replaced, they're not all leaving.   :o

jdcord

Quote from: Chseeads on December 26, 2006, 07:39:34 PM
He's just being replaced, they're not all leaving.   :o

You're right!  It does say that!.

:o

I am shocked!  I can't think of even one of the original Wiggles that could actually be "replaced" (not successfully, anyways).

Chseeads

Ya know, that  :o smiley looks just like your Don Knotts avatar.

jdcord

Quote from: Chseeads on December 26, 2006, 07:54:37 PM
Ya know, that  :o smiley looks just like your Don Knotts avatar.

*ROFL*

So it does, brother.  So it does.

:biglaugh:

Tricia Lea

maybe barney could be the next wiggle lol

littlegal

No, please no!  I can NOT tolerate barney!

We've watched a lot of Wiggles Christmas videos over the past couple of weeks.  I love them because among the santa songs and other christmas stuff, the have plenty of songs about Jesus and the true meaning of christmas.  I think that is great.  So many entertainers won't do that anymore.

EmmazMommy

Quote from: littlegal on December 27, 2006, 02:24:43 PM
No, please no!  I can NOT tolerate barney!

We've watched a lot of Wiggles Christmas videos over the past couple of weeks.  I love them because among the santa songs and other christmas stuff, the have plenty of songs about Jesus and the true meaning of christmas.  I think that is great.  So many entertainers won't do that anymore.

Thats the reason I love the Peanuts (Charlie Brown) shows bc they focus on the REAL meaning of Christmas, Thanksgiving,etc....

Tricia Lea

Just thought of the perfect new wiggle  with his dance moves

How about Seh

Seen his dancing on merry christmas seth thread

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

might be somthing there

MelodyB

My Neice and Nephew LOVE the Wiggles, and so do I. I was saddend to hear that Greg has to leave, and I am curious to see what this other guy is gonna be like. I have been to a Wiggles concert, and BY FAR it was one of the best shows I have ever been to.....

On another note....my brother is a HUGE Homophobe....he simply cannot stand ANYTHING if he thinks it has ANYTHING to do with being Gay...he wont talk to anyone who even looks Gay.......he LOVES the Wiggles, and at first he thought they acted "fruity" but since he has actually watched them, he realizes that they are just Dads playing with kids...just like him, and on any given night of the week, you will find my brother in his kids bedroom acting like the Wiggles and singing their songs. He also went to the concert with me...we drove 3 hours and took the kids....ALSO, there is a little girl in our church who has Downs, and she LOVES the Wiggles. For her 16th Birthday last year, they threw her a Wiggles party and the whole church was invited. My Brother and several guys played the parts of the Wiggles, complete with singing "Hot Potato" and "Yummy, yummy" It was a blast!! They bought her a Golf cart painted red, and had the "Big Red Car" Logo on the front...(she turned 16...get it?) It was awesome!! My brother would have NEVER been a part of that if he thought that they were Gay. And he thinks EVERYONE is Gay, even people who are not. LOL
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

acjmom

that is really cute about the car  :biglaugh:

littlegal

I would love to take my boys to a wiggles concert.  I check their concert schedule all the time.  But Jeremy about passed out when i told him how much the tickets are, haha.