News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Men's suits

Started by Envelope, September 28, 2006, 07:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Envelope

Yesterday, I bought my husband 2 button down shirts on clearance at wal-mart.  He wore one of them last night when he went to "babysit" a couple of juveniles until the intake officer could get there.  He said that EVERYONE Loved his "outfit" LOL  I bought 2 colors that I knew he had matching pants already.....

My husband keeps asking me now to "help" pick out his clothes.....When he wears his uniform I don't have to worry about it....LOL

sharon

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: AmberMarie on November 14, 2006, 04:47:40 PM
They have mens..its in a grey container....thats what i'm using...(they were out of womens when I went..but i think i like the mens)

I bought Clint some of this......it isn't stopping the sweating completely but he said he is a lot drier than he was before.  So far it is the best he has used

Melody

cool!

I just bought Nathan 2 Tall dress shirts for $7.99 each!!

Tea

Smile

chelleebelle

Penneys has some of their mens suits on clearance for $99.97 (regular $375.00)

apsurf

IF you like the store, Men's warehouse....then you will love S&K    They have the same suits, and more selection (especially in color) and way cheaper....Quality may not be quite the same level, but still is very good. They also have an excellent selection of tie tacs, ties (wild and conservative), vests, formal wear, and casual wear as well...I know where I want to shop besides the store New York Fashons.

Joseph Miller

If you are anywhere near a Value City that is a great place to buy suits, shirts, ties, cufflinks, shoes, etc....

They have quality and they are very reasonable.

http://www.valuecity.com 

Tsalagi

OK, so there is one thing I do like about Houston...Chinatown!

I went downtown with my sifu awhile back and he took me to this tailor he knew.  Tailored clothes, flat cheap.   :thumbsup2:

nicolejoy

I LIVE in Chinatown - and my hubby gets cheap tailor made suits - they look good too!! He needs to go get some more because he's put on a bit of weight since last time he got suits made...