News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joyeuse

They are so cute. Was he dancing with his papa?

Chseeads

Not unless Rissa has something to share with us all.  :o

Jennie-lynnie

No that's just a friend of theirs! lol

acjmom

:laughhard:

yeah, that's just a friend of the family...... my husband is 6'3" and looks like an older version of jonas  ;)
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Chseeads

Yeah, your husband may be 6'3"....but that doesn't answer the 'papa' question...*cough*

:P

:hypocrite:

acjmom

"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

acjmom

here's a some pics from jonas' 4th birthday party at chuck-e-cheese's
(a lot of red eyes.... dunno what hubby did with my editing program)

Chseeads

I'll have to take pictures at Josiah's 4th this Friday at Mr. Gatti's.   :biglaugh:

Jennie-lynnie

I miss Mr. Gattis! *Sniff*

That's where I had my 11th Birthday :)* teehee

littlegal

My neice turned 4 saturday.  I wasn't able to be there for the party, but i had my mom get her the pink tutu she's been wanting.  I told my mom i would send her the money for it, but it sure would have been nice to buy it myself.  Just to be able to walk up to the counter with something for  a girl.....

acjmom

aaawwww kim *sniff* 
abigail's birthday is next month.... she'll be 9.  you wanna come to her slumber party?!  ;)

so.... what's mr. gatti's?

Chseeads

Quote from: acjmom on December 11, 2006, 10:15:55 PM

so.... what's mr. gatti's?

Well, it might be somewhat comparable to a Chucky Cheese....I'm not really sure how much alike they are, never been to a CC....

It's a pizza buffet place....  They have pizza, pasta, salad bar, etc.  And then they have a game room in the back with arcade games, skiball, airhockey, etc. etc. kind of thing....

http://www.mrgattis.com/

*Christi*

Welllll there's 8 of them in Indiana and not one is near me OR my mom... what's with that??  Oh well, we have CC...

Chseeads

In my opinion, you're really not missing allllll that much. lol  But if you're 4 it probably seems pretty great.  lol

acjmom

that's like "CiCi's Pizza" here.... Chuck-E-Cheese has animatronic animals on stage that sing, a guy that walks around in a chuck-e-cheese mouse costume, tubes to crawl in (on the ceiling), and various kiddie games as well as arcade games.... no buffet, just order pizza and there's a small salad bar.

Envelope

Here is some pics of my little bunchkins!!
Hannah at the christmas party!!

Kaitlynn....

together

They were munching on black olives before everyone got there!!!
sharon

Raecheal

Michael & Makayla

[attachment deleted by admin]

~Stephanie~

Wow....does Hannah have gorgeous blue eyes or what?! TOo sweet!

:grin:

myhaloisintheshop

Here are some updated pics of my kids.  As you can see they are growing like crazy!

Chseeads

myhaloisintheshop

Chseeads

If I didn't know better, I'd say they must all be adopted.   :hypocrite:

:P

myhaloisintheshop

hey!

LOL

Although I don't really see that they look like Clint or I specifically.  Just a mixture of our best traits...lol

mini

Aint none of them got ears that stick out or red hair...we need to talk to cletus....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller