News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins Round #5

Started by Babs, July 21, 2008, 05:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Like if you sprayed them with odor eliminater they would disappear?  :hypocrite:
Quote from: almondjoy on August 01, 2008, 03:53:53 PM
I know people like that   :roll:

Don't know how they can stand being around themselves...let alone other people.

almondjoy

Yep.  Those be the ones.

Sad thing is...we a couple at church like that.  NOBODY sits in the pew in front of them...or behind them...or with them. 

The Purple Fuzzy

Soap and water are cheap... even if you can't afford deo... ;)

almondjoy

True...but getting them to USE it...

When we went to ladies retreat in april, the pastor's wife had to tell her that in order for her to go...she HAD to take a bath/shower.  The lady had a room to herself while we were there.

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy

The Purple Fuzzy

* practicalme orders a case of Febreeze for AJ
;)

almondjoy

* almondjoy takes it to church and discreetly sprays it occasionally during service

Sis

There ARE people who have a problem, even though they take showers and use stuff.

Sometimes food causes problems for some people.

I try not to judge because I've known people who have tried everything and still have a problem.

It's sad for them. People hate to ber around them and they don't have anywhere to turn for answers.

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy

They have been offered help on many occasions.  She doesn't think she needs help, and thinks everything's just fine.

The Purple Fuzzy

Sis

Been one of those days!

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy

Quote from: practicalme on August 04, 2008, 09:21:38 PM
Did you get some rest?

About 2 hours...he woke me up when he got home, even though I told him that if I was asleep to leave me alone.

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy

Quote from: practicalme on August 04, 2008, 09:24:51 PM
Some folks listen really well. ;)

Yep, and he's one of the "best" at that.   :smirk2:

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Less than 30 minutes and I can go home!  :clap:

almondjoy

I so couldn't stand being at home ALL the time.  I'm not capable of cleaning 24/7...it's one of those things I HAVE to be in the mood for.  LOL

The Purple Fuzzy

almondjoy

I'm so thankful I have church on wednesday night!  It will GET ME OUT OF THE HOUSE!